12/18/16

Letters To My Dying Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And thus, our little Chim Chim grew up, and became a man with a woman. You should have been there! The wedding was amazing, despite the short time frame it was prepared. It was mainly just family and close friends, so about twenty people. Jimin convinced Yoongi to freestyle, which was a genuine surprise when he happily obliged. Jungkook had a great time too. He was on the dance floor with Hobi most of the night. I caught Taehyung stacking the little marble decorations under the table, so I forced him to dance too. Soon enough, we were all drunk and going mad. But it was so much fun. Jimin wants to send you some photos so you can throw yourself into the venue and get drunk with us.

I know these weeks are passing by painfully fast, and I only hope you’re comfortable and found what you were looking for. Maybe I’ll take a trip to the mountains myself. It does sound nice, and like a good way to get away from university. Maybe I’ll take the guys with me, and we’ll all meet up. Yeah, it does sound really nice. Anyways, Jimin’s planning his honeymoon and wants my input since I’m “great with knowing a woman’s ideals”.

Stay well, Jin.

P.S: Remember that dog Tae brought in? The dog is a he. His name is now Joonie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter