09/23/16

Letters To My Dying Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m trying to write this at the dinner table in the middle of Taehyung’s and Hoseok’s aggressive ugly face battle. Everything still alright? I wish I knew how you were feeling. I don’t mean to pressure you or anything... but write me back, damn it. I received a letter of recognition for my ASTOUNDING biochem results. They want to honor me on a stage with three other high-ranking students in the class. Should I go? I really wished the day I actually succeeded at doing anything ever, you’d be there to bear witness so I could rub my accomplishments in your face. Guess that won’t be the case.

How are the yams doing?

You know, I was walking down the hall passed Jungkook’s room, and I heard him crying. Of course, at the time, I thought he could’ve just been or masterbating or something. But I opened the door after realizing what he was doing, and the kid was sleeping with tears rolling down his cheeks. He’s really hurt. He misses you so much. I don’t know what to do, but I think I’ll drive him to the beach tomorrow. I’ll just let him wander there, without the other guys. I feel like he needs that kind of alone time. Even now, he’s just looking down at his plate. But the kid will get over it. He’s our tough Kookie!

Anyways, Jimin and E are rushing their wedding preparations, so expect an invite in the mail before December!

Take Care, Jin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter