10/19/16

Letters To My Dying Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’ll never believe what Taehyung brought home. A dog. He brought a dog. Apparently he’d been feeding it the last few weeks behind the convenience store down the street. How come he told no one of this??? I don’t know, but whatever the case, it may not have been so bad an idea after all. Everyone likes it—it, since the gender is still to be determined. It’s just a puppy. Small, white, fluffy. I guess it never had an owner, but I have a feeling Taehyung made it open up a bit to people. He loves the thing so much. It grew on all of us. Honestly, I’ll bet my perfect features the kid is wiser than we all thought. Jungkook looks more cheerful these days, and the dog must have something to do with it. I caught him sleeping with it in the living room. He was smiling in his sleep.

Yoongi is ranking up the charts at a monstrous speed, so fast I’m sure you’ve even caught wind of his underground popularity up in the mountains. Oh! And Hobi was invited to spend the spring semester at a dance academy in Seoul for dance camp, that thing he always screamed about when he saw its posters hanging at the market. Remember when he auditioned in July and came home weeping? He thought he did really bad then, since the judges left the room for an hour. But I suppose it paid off that he still danced the whole time. The heart that man has.

I was elected president for the biochemistry club at the university (yay), so now I have even more time to spend spiraling into insanity surroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter