EPILOGUE- 12/4/16

Letters To My Dying Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If my mom does as I ask, I’ll be long gone by the time you all get this. Feel honored—I’m using the last of my strength to write it.

To Hoseok: I want you to make your dream come true. Dance until your heart gives out. I know you can do it. I’ve always known. Keep looking to the future. Thank you for teaching me to have hope.

To Jimin: E is all yours, my friend. I’m happy you’re happy. Now don’t waste such a lovely girl’s existence. Give her your life and she will give you hers. Thank you for teaching me to never give up.

To Taehyung: Take care of that dog. He sounds great. Doing things unexpectedly was always your thing, huh? It’s fitting. The world needs more of that. Thank you for teaching me to be myself.

To Yoongi: I had my mom forward me those emails you sent of the sample tracks. Good stuff. I expect great things from you. Don’t let anyone tell you different. Thank you for teaching me to do what I love.

To Jungkook: You were golden from the start. Always ahead of all of us even though you were behind in age. I’m proud of you. Listen to your hyungs. Thank you for teaching me to defy the odds.

To Jin: I really appreciate all you’ve done for the guys. It feels like you’ve done just fine without me. But the group needs a new leader. I think you’d fit the part well. Thank you for teaching me to never forget.

To Bangtan: Every word of every letter you all sent, I clung to. I found what I was looking for. Go on and li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter