11/29/16

Letters To My Dying Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just wanted to let you know Jungkook is doing okay now. I did something you would do, all leader-like, and got everyone together. It was a nice sit-down. We got everything off our chests. I think now we’ve finally all come to terms with your illness. Kookie admitted to drinking, but I don’t blame him. I’ve done quite a bit, myself. But sometimes I hear your words in my head, saying, “All that does to you is blind you from the truth”... some philosophical jive like that. It works, though. I’m back to focusing on my studies and having to worry less about the guys since everyone seems better now. We feel closer.

Did you get Jimin’s invite? The wedding is in two weeks. It’s crazy. Of course, we are all more than aware you probably won’t show up, but we’ll still leave an empty seat at the table. He’s always smiling and it doesn’t take a genius to know he’s thinking about his pretty blonde bride-to-be in a white gown. They’ll be happy together. Maybe you’ve found the monk lady of your dreams while there. Oh! Are you both bald and farm yams together? Send a postcard! I hope all is still well. I’ll mail you again as soon as I can!

Take care, Jin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter