Special Chapter

Sequel [All I Ask- MEANIE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mingyu! Get down here in three seconds!" Wonwoo yelled from the kitchen, while Mingyu put on his boxer short and ran to the kitchen. He wrapped his arms on Wonwoo's waist and kissed his cheeks.

"Yes, babe?" Mingyu asked as he take a glass of water.

"We need to hurry, she's waiting." Wonwoo said arranging the sandwich and the foods on the basket.

"Right, I forgot, I'll take a quick shower." He said kissing Wonwoo's cheeks again before ranning to their room. Once their done they went to their car, its been 2 years since they got married and of course they were happy that their marriage went fine for the past 2 years. Wonwoo was now a head of the marketing department in a famous company, while Mingyu was still modeling and now have his own, clothing line and a a lot of branch of their restaurant around korea. They can say that they already have saving for a lot of fun to do since their making money easily.

When they arrived, Mingyu and Wonwoo walked inside hand in hand. A middle aged woman walk to them and lead the way to their garden. There they saw a girl laughing and playing with some kids, she was smiling ear to ear when she saw the couple. She ran towards the couple and give them a big hugged.

"How are you?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm fine!" She answered.

"Good, are you ready?" Mingyu asked this time. She nodded happily, jumpig a bit.

"Let's go, her things was at the lobby." Kim Kae Seo, Mingyu and Wonwoo's adopted daughter, they decided to adopt a child since their married and have nothing to do with their savings. They already bought a house near the city, but today they decided to go to the park first before going home, this is their first family day.

Once they arrived at the park, Wonwoo arranged the picnic set while Kaeseo and Mingyu was playing he was smiling widely, he didn't know that marryig Mingyu would be this fun, Mingyu did everything for him, he did what makes him happy, when he said he wants a child, Mingyu immediately fix the adoption paper of Kaeseo. He's very happy that Mingyu choose him over Jeonghan, over to those pretty girls and boys trying to steal him from Wonwoo. There this incident that Mingyu was almost by his co-model good thing Vernon was there to save him, Wonwoo was furious to that guy that he almost punch the man.

Now, every time Mingyu would model for a summer issue or for something seductive, Wonwoo was there guarding Mingyu, he was there when someone will try to flirt with Mingyu but of course Mingyu would laugh at Wonwoo's jealous face.

"Mingyu! Kaeseo! Let's eat first!" Wonwoo called and the two raced to him.

"Here drink this first." Wonwoo handed them some juice. "Kaeseo, come here." The little girl walk to him and he wiped all of Kaeseo's sweat. "You too." He said to Mingyu and he did the same thing.

"Here, your papa made this." Mingyu gave her a sandwich and she gladly accept it.

"Wow! Its delicious!" She exclaimed making them smile. Mingyu and Wonwoo watched her eat the food, they were happy, very happy to see her enjoying their company. When Mingyu kissed Wonwoo's forehead, Kaeseo stood up placing the juice down and went to Mingyu and Wonwoo, she kissed them both in their cheek.

"I'm happy you adopted me. I'm so thankful that you choose me over to those kids that a lot prettier than me, a lot smarter than me. Thank you for choosing me, daddy, dada." She smiled and hugged the both of them. "I promised to be a good girl, and I promised to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter