Chapter 1

Sequel [All I Ask- MEANIE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, Wonwoo.” 

“Morning.” Wonwoo greeted his officemate. He was working as a secretary on a photography company, for about 3 years. He moved to LA 4 years ago, he moved to LA after the prom where he left his bestfriend. He didn’t heard any news from his bestfriend, he just simply moved on. Wonwoo, was at his work, because of his work he can go to different countries. The company his working at is one of the biggest and successful company in asia, and his boss was really kind and professional he was known as the great photographer. And Wonwoo admire his boss, his boss is also a korean so they bond really well.

“Hi babe.” Wonwoo startled and looked at the person infront of him.

“We’re in the company.” Wonwoo hissed.

“Come on, they already know that. We don’t need to hide.” Hoshi said and placed a peck on Wonwoo’s cheek making him blushed.

“Fine, just go to your office, I’ll give you your schedule for today.” Wonwoo said smiling. Hoshi give Wonwoo a wink before going to his office, Kwon Soonyoung is his boss and his boyfriend, he was called Hoshi by most of his clients. 

Wonwoo went to Hoshi’s office and smiled at the boy. “This all your schedule for today.” Wonwoo said and give the paper to Hoshi.

“Oh, none?” Hoshi asked surprise. Wonwoo nod. “Its a miracle.” They laugh.

“Okay, I think its the perfect time for us to eat at lunch and dinner together.” Wonwoo pouted.

“Okay, okay. You don’t need to pout.” Soonyoung walk over to Wonwoo and hugged him. “I missed hugging you.”

“Because you were so busy this past few days.” Wonwoo said and hugged Soonyoung back.

“I know, that’s why Im going to take you out for lunch and dinner.” Soonyoung said and kissed Wonwoo’s temple. They stay like that for about a half a minute, before they remember they were at the office. When they let go of each other, Wonwoo go back to his table and start writing something. He knows he’s not totally over with Mingyu, ofcourse Mingyu is his first love. They were bestfriend for what? 10 years? 

But Wonwoo tried, and he fell inlove with his boss because he was kind and caring. Soonyoung courted him for almost 1 year. And they become official last year. Being a fair boyfriend Wonwoo is, he tell all about Mingyu but he didn’t tell the name. And Soonyoung told him about his ex-boyfriend Lee Seokmin, they were okay but Seokmin’s family hate him, that’s why they forced Seokmin to break up with Soonyoung. They understand each other’s privacy, that’s why they didn’t mention their exes.

When Soonyoung and Wonwoo went out for dinner,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter