Chapter 3

Sequel [All I Ask- MEANIE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo and Soonyoung was driving to the restaurant Soonyoung to go to. He said his friend suggested it to him, so they want to try the foods there. When they arrived, the place was so beautiful and there’s so many costumer. Good thing they found a table, they sat and a waitress came giving them the menu. Wonwoo and Soonyoung looked at the menu.

“Babe, I don’t know what to eat.” Wonwoo said.

“Just pick whatever you like, its all delicious.” Soonyoung said and looked at the waitress to say his order, Wonwoo ordered the specialty, it said on the menu.

“I think this place was nice.” Wonwoo said, he remembered how he and Mingyu planned to decorate Mingyu’s restaurant in the future and it looks exactly what they want. The restaurant was so beautiful, it has a nice location that people easily can go. He looked around and saw a picture of Mingyu, at first he think his just imagining things but when he looked at the other side the pixture of Wonwoo was hanging on the walls.

“S-soonyoung.”

“Hmm?”

“Who told you about this place?” Wonwoo asked nervously.

“Oh, yeah. Mingyu recommend this restaurant he said this was the best restaurant in town.” Soonyoung said, just then Wonwoo saw Mingyu’s mom walking towards them holding a tray. He tried to looked away when the women started placing it infront of him.

“I hope you two enjoy the foods here, if you have concerns just call me.” The sweet and loving on the voice of the women still there. She was about to walk back to the kitchen when stop and looked at Wonwoo.

 “Wonwoo? Oh my gosh, Wonwoo!” The women exclaimed.

“Aunt.” Wonwoo said and hugged the women.

“How are you dear?”

“I-Im fine, I see you have your own now.” Wonwoo said smiling.

“Yeah, by the way, go to my house when you free okay?” Wonwoo nod. “As long as I want to talk to you right now, I still have lots of things to do.”

“No problem. And aunt this is Soonyoung.” 

“Hi.” Soonyoung said.

“Hello dear. I’ll talk to you later when Im free okay?” They both nod, the women kissed Wonwoo’s cheek before leaving. Wonwoo sat again and sighed.

“She seems so nice.” Soonyoung said and hold Wonwoo’s hand. 

“She really is.” Wonwoo said. He was about to say something when they saw Mingyu walking towards them. Wonwoo became more nervous than he already is. 

“Oh, hi Soonyoung.” Mingyu greeted and shook Soonyoung’s hand.

“Hi Mingyu, join us.” Soonyoung invited making Wonwoo’s eyes wide open. “Babe, transfer here.” Wonwoo stood up and went beside Soonyoung. 

“Thank you.” Mingyu said and he called a waiter and said his orders.

“Where have you been?” Soonyoung asked starting to have a conversation.

“I went to Jeonghan’s house.”

“Hmm… Are you a regular costumer here?”

Mingyu laugh. “You can say that.” Mingyu said and they started talking about commercial or modeling while Wonwoo just eating his food not daring to look at Mingyu because he knows Mingyu was looking at him. 

When they were done, Wonwoo excuse himself to go to the washroom. When he came back Soonyoung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter