Chapter 2

Sequel [All I Ask- MEANIE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu was lying on his bed when his phone ring, he put a pillow on his face but his phone continued to ring, he grabbed his phone harshly and answer it.

{The photoshoot, will be tomorrow, get ready.} 

“K.” Mingyu answered and hanged up, it was his manager Jisoo. Jisoo was kind but he doesn’t like the fact that his modeling because his mom told him to. His mom was kind, he just cared for her son, Mingyu was doing nothing so, she tried to enter Mingyu to a modeling besides her son was tall, dark and handsome a perfect example for modeling. So when Jisoo saw Mingyu he hired him and as soon as possible he start modeling, and in two years of modeling he got so much endorsers. And now he have his own condo unit, car and everything he need. He also bought his mom a new home and he invest a restaurant for his mom.

He love seeing his mom smiling and cooking, because before his mom go to office, she love having a restaurant by her own, and now Mingyu fulfill her dreams, she was happy now. Mingyu was happy modeling but just can’t accept that his bestfriend is still missing. And that’s makes him sad everyday, and everyday Wonwoo didn’t reply on his emails and his messages on his social media account makes Mingyu want to ripped off his head. He wants to see Wonwoo, he wants to hug his bestfriend. And he love his bestfriend since then, he just can’t accept that his fallen inlove with him. That he love his bestfriend. And if Wonwoo just admitted his love for Mingyu, he would accept it.

-

The next day, Mingyu went to the building where their photoshoot would be done. When he entered the building he saw his manager and greeted him.

“Jeonghan will be here later.” He announced and Mingyu just nod, when he entered the room, Mingyu and Jisoo greeted all the people arranging the set. Then Jisoo and Mingyu walked to the guy who was testing his camera.

“Mr. Kwon!” Jisoo greeted. “Goodmorning, how are you?”

“Im fine Jisoo, no need to be formal.” He said and laugh a bit. “I see, this is Mingyu right?” 

“Yeah, that’s me. Nice to meet you.” Mingyu greeted back.

“You better get ready, I’ll just ready my camera.” Soonyoung said and smiled at Mingyu and Jisoo. When Mingyu entered his dressing room, he put down his bag and sat on the chair. His make up artist started doing his hair and put some make up on his face.

“Hello!” Jeonghan greeted and kissed Mingyu’s cheek making him hissed.

“I said stop kissing me, Jeonghan!”

“Good morning to you too, Mingyu.” Jeonghan said and sat on his chair so that his make up artist can start doing his hair and face.

When they were ready they both went to the studio and Soonyoung started to capture some great photo’s. Mingyu was so focus on looking at the camera and on Jeonghan.

“Can you look at each other?” Soonyoung said and Mingyu and Jeonghan do what they were asked to do. They looked at each other, Jeonghan giving him a teasing smirk and smile. Mingyu was focused and didn’t saw who’s walking inside the studio.

“Perfect! Let’s have a short break.” Soonyoung said and Mingyu walk to their dressing room and rest. Eversince Wonwoo left him he became lonely or he prefer being alone than being with someone else he didn’t want him to be with. He rested his eyes close and didn’t bother to look at Jeonghan. When Jisoo entered calling them, he open his eyes and told Jeonghan to go ahead and his just using a toilet. He washed his hand look at himself on the mirror. He look more dull than the past few years.

When he dried his hand, he went out of the bathroom and walk towards where Jeonghan and Soonyoung is, when he focused his eyes, he can’t believe who he just seeing. Its his bestfriend, Jeon Wonwoo. The after four years of contacting and waiting for him to come back he finally him. When he was infron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter