Chapter 4

Sequel [All I Ask- MEANIE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu watch as Wonwoo sleep on his bed. After Wonwoo cried on him he pass out, so Mingyu took him to his bed. Its already five in the morning, Mingyu drank on his third coffee, he can’t sleep because Wonwoo might wake up and ran away again. He was just scared that Wonwoo will leave him again. Mingyu Wonwoo’s hair before kissing his forehead. He missed his bestfriend so much, only if Wonwoo told him the truth and didn’t ran away.

Mingyu took a warm water and a towel with alcohol before sitting beside the sleeping Wonwoo. He damped the towel and wipe it on Wonwoo’s forehead then to his neck, he didn’t mean to see but Wonwoo wearing a loose shirt. He saw hickeys on his neck, two on his neck and one on his collarbone. He put down the towel and look at Wonwoo’s body, he also have in his chest and stomach. Mingyu wanted to cry and punch something, he knows Wonwoo doesn’t like to make love not until his married and seeing Wonwoo like this makes his blood boil in anger. But he knows he hasn’t on the position to question and to argue about that. He decided to just a breakfast for Wonwoo.

When he was done cooking, he put it on the tray with warm milk and fruits. He went to his room, and saw Wonwoo still sleeping. He put down the tray of food on his bedside table. He called his friend so he can’t the boredom.

{Yo! Minguy!} Vernon greeted.

“Hey.”

{Why’d you call? Its like 7:34?}

“Im just bored, Wonwoo was here sleeping.”

{Dude, you make your move already? Are ? Oh my gosh.} Vernon said laughing a bit.

“Eat your Vernon.” Mingyu said. “He went here around 2am and cried until he passed out.”

{Is he okay? Why don’t you sent him here at the hospital?}

“No need and if he needed then I’ll immediately sent him there.”

{Okay, okay. Mingyu I‘ll call you later.} 

“Sure.” Mingyu said and hange up. He look at Wonwoo and his eyes open a bit before closing it again and smiled.

“Are you awake?” Mingyu asked and brushed Wonwoo’s bangs upward. Wonwoo was about to say something when he realize that it was Mingyu. He sat on the bed immediately and look at Mingyu surprised, then memories of yesterday flash in his mind.

“I-Im sorry, I-Im going home.” Wonwoo said but Mingyu hold him.

“No, stay here. You have fever, just rest okay?” Mingyu said and took the pancakes he made. “Here, open your mouth.”

“I-Im not hungry.” Wonwoo said and look away.

“Come on Wonwoo just eat a little.”

“I can eat on my own.” Wonwoo said but Mingyu just hold the fork with pancakes infront of Wonwoo’s mouth. Wonwoo open his mouth and eat the pancake. Mingyu smiled and continue to feed Wonwoo. When they were done Mingyu decided to bring the topic.

“Wonwoo, why are you crying ealier? Is there something wrong?” Mingyu asked, he saw Wonwoo tensed so, he hold Wonwoo’s hand. “You can tell me everything, Wonu.”

“Its my problem, you don’t need to know.” Wonwoo said and smiled at Mingyu.

“Then what bout your hickeys and bruises on your body?” An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter