Chapter 5

Sequel [All I Ask- MEANIE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wonwoo! Wake up!” Mingyu yelled and Wonwoo jump on his bed.

“ you, Kim!” Wonwoo said and went back to sleep. Its been a week since Wonwoo moved in, in Mingyu’s, Wonwoo was currently finding a job so he can share for the bills. Mingyu told him he didn’t need to but, Wonwoo insist. Now, Mingyu planning to go to his mom’s restaurant to help her, he decided to come with Wonwoo. And they were late, but Wonwoo still wants to sleep. He decided to jump off the bed and go to the bathroom to do his morning routines. 

-

“Hey, mom.” Mingyu said and kissed his mom’s cheek.

“Hey there sweeties. You guys, eat first.” She said and two followed her. The half of the day spend really good, when lunch hitted more costumer came and they got busy on their own things. 

Mingyu was looking at Wonwoo when he feel a tap on his shoulder, he look at his side and accidentaly kissed Jeonghan.

“What the hell?” Mingyu said.

“Didn’t you miss me, babe?” Jeonghan said and hugged Mingyu. 

“Get off, Jeonghan.” Mingyu tried push Jeonghan away but he can’t because Jeonghan was holding him tight on his waist.

“Mingyu…” Wonwoo was surprised to see them hugging or he just caught them a bad timing, because it looks like Mingyu was hugging Jeonghan back.

Jeonghan pulled away and hold Mingyu’s hand. “Oh, hi! Wonwoo, right? Remember Im Jeonghan Mingyu’s boyfriend.”

“Jeonghan?!” Mingyu hissed. 

“Don’t worry babe. Where’s Soonyoung by the way?” Wonwoo wants to ran away and cried, he didn’t know Mingyu has a boyfriend. And Mingyu didn’t tell him.

“Wonwoo, can you help me with this?” The girl asked and Wonwoo nod.

“Excuse me.” Wonwoo said and help the girl, she was employee in the restaurant and its kind of heavy that’s why he called Wonwoo, they got close since they have a lots in common and the girl was kind, she’s 3 years younger than Wonwoo.

“Aunt, can I go home? Im not really feeling well.” Wonwoo ask.

“Oh, is that so? Sekyung, please call Mingyu…”

“No, no, Im going by myself. His still talking to Jeonghan I think. I didn’t want to disturb them.” Wonwoo said and smiled.

“Oh, okay. Rest well dear.” She said and hugged Wonwoo. Wonwoo went out of the restaurant unnoticed he take a cab to Mingyu’s condo and when he arrived he pack his things.

-

“Mom, where’s Wonwoo?”

“Oh, he said he’s not feeling well, he said that he’ll go home.” Mingyu cursed under his breathe and ran to his car, he drive as fast as he can to his condo and when he entered he look everywhere for Wonwoo but his not there. He look for the drawers and cabinet and Wonwoo’s clothes are not there.

“.” He took his phone and dialed Wonwoo’s number. For the sixth ring he answered it.

“Thank god, where the hell are you?” Mingyu asked.

{…} Wonwoo didn’t speak, he thought Wonwoo didn’t pick up the phone so when he looked at the phone Wonwoo picked up.

“Wonwoo.” He heard a hiccup. “Hey, are you okay? Wonwoo please speak up.”

{I-Im fine. Its just my foot hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter