The Fight Part 2

Mount Olympus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A flash over to what is happening in California before we rejoin the fight in Vegas.

 Pilkyo laid under a large beach umbrella to protect his pale creamy skin.  He was waiting for Wannie to come back with the pina coladas that he went to get for them.

"Hot...hot.....hot.....hot...ouch."  Wannie was hopping on the hot sand as it was burning the bottoms of his feet.  He finally made it back to their spot and joined Pilkyo under the umbrella, "I made it back without spilling a drop."  He sat next to the lovely man.

Pilkyo sat up and took the drink that Wannie offered him and took a sip, "Oh so refreshing," he sighed and played with the tiny umbrella that was in the drink, "this is adorable."

"I wonder if Eric and Junjin found Minwoo yet?" Wannie asked as he looked out at the Ocean, his birthplace and forever home.

"Who?" Pilkyo asked absent mindedly.

"You know Zeus, Aries and Apolle.....the other Gods."  Wannie grinned at him.

"Oh, yes....who cares?" responded Pilkyo, "We are having fun here"

"Are you still mad at Zeus....er I mean Eric for rejecting you?" Wannie peered at Pilkyo while taking a sip of his drink.

Pilkyo wrinkled his nose a bit, "No, not really...not any more, "He giggled, "I bet he is having fun in Vegas with all of the mortals thinking that he is an old man....no fun with the show girls for him."

"That is so mean....you really should take of the spell, "Wannie suggested, "You would if you were really not angry with him anymore."

"I could I guess...but right now I am hungry, I want snacks."  He smiled flirtatiously at Wannie.

Wannie groaned at the thought of walking in that hot sand< "Let me cool it off a bit first."  as clouds started to roll in to cover the sun.

"Sandals....dumb dumb....put on sandles," teased Pilkyo.

Back in Vegas Eric as still in shock at seeing his arch enemy in the ring.  Atlas jumped out of the ring and stood in front of Eric and Jinnie, he looked them up and down and yelled "BAM!!"  he cracked up, turned around and jumped back in the ring.  

Eric mumbled, "That prick...I am going to banish him to the underworld for eternity."  Jinnie looked at him and laughed,

"You can't, he and Hades are tight as thieves and you treat Hades like , you think he will listen to you?" he asked Eric who ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter