The Pain in my Chest

The Swing

As they head to the counter to order what they want. Sandeul then smiled to Eunji to go and take a table.

They now head to their desired seat , Eunji then noticed that Sandeul was still holding her hand.

"Uh Sandeul..."Eh?" Sandeul blinked. Eunji made eye signal (dorky ones) by looking down to their attached hand.

"Ah!" Sandeul Blushed. "M-mianhae! I can be very Touchy to people" He Said letting go of her hand then looking away. Shy. (Kyeoooooptah x3)

"Gwenchana" Eunji giggled then went ahead of Sandeul. Sandeul then blinked and hit his head , trying to wake himself up. *Aigoo Im so Pabo* He taought to himself.

"Sandeul?" "Ah ~ Ne~" He said sitting infront of Eunji.

*Kiss in the rain Ringtone* Eunji checked her phone in her pocket to see who it the messager was. "Omo!" Sandeul Said , Shock, Looking to her phone.

"Waeyo?" Eunji Blinked. "I love that song!" Sandeul smiled "Jinja? I love it too!" Eunji laughed. "Omo Omo! Well! I Listened to it since high school!" Sandeul Derped. "Well I listen to it since Elementary" Eunji meronged.

They look at each other with cute smirks on their faces then they laughed. It was such a fun feeling for Eunji and also for Sandeul. Its like they should have met each other a long time ago...

"Eunji!" a Familiar voice called to her. Then her smile fade away , Her eyes widen and she was beggining to tremble. She didnt want to know who it was but her body didnt follow what her mind and HEART want. She looked to knowho the person was , it was....

"Serri~" Eunji smiled. It wasnt like she wasnt happy to see her schoolmate , but she taught it would be very impolite if she couldnt greet her back.

"You look happy with this friend of yours..." Serri looked cheeky to her , "Omo~ Introduce me please~" She was acting the same way when Serri first saw.... Him the person she'd love since grade school.

"Ah~ Serri , Sandeul~ A..." She look to him and smiled ... "A friend." she confirmed  , Serri looked at Eunji and then to Sandeul with devilish eyes , planning something that would sure break Eunji's heart again.

"Serri Imnida~" She sat infront of Sandeul making Eunji move to the next vacant seat.

Sandeul looked at Eunji , he felt that as if there was something , "Lee Junghwan-" "Sandeul right?" Serri interrupted him. "Ah~ Ne" He nodded then gave him a slight smile , then looked at Eunji who was looking down.

"Jagiya... E-Eunji?" Another voice she heard that made her even tremble more , *That Voice..." She said to herself looking up then to that person.

"U-Ukwon Oppa?" she said with her eyes widen.

"It's been so long..." Ukwon smiled and felt a pain in his chest , remembering what happened the last time they met.

"Ne YEOBO" Serri said , making those words clear for Eunji and stood up after looking to her "Isnt it a samll world? To think of Seeign Eunji here" Serri smiled to Ukwon and then to Eunji , hugging Ukwon's arm.

"Oh~ Now that your here, I can finally give Credit , see this Ring? It's a gift Eunji-ah~ From Yeobo , Isnt it Cute?" Serri smirked and show the ring to Eunji *In your face* Serri said to herself...

"Jagiya..." Ukwon said looking away to her , regretting her actions.

"Eunji?" Sandeul look to her , worried. He was a guy who didnt want anyone he likes sad.

"Ne~ It's kyeoptah , Looks Exspensive too... You guys look cute together..." Eunji smiled. She stood up and looked at Sandeul "Sandeul ... I'll be leaving , its getting cold and I dont want my Friends to worry.." She smiled then bowed to them.

"Hot Coco and Hot Mocha Coco?" The waiter said.

Eunji then leave with her head down... She didnt want anyone to see her cry...

"Eunji" Ukwon said wanting to run after her but stopped by Serri. Instead Sandeul ran after her...

*Eunji* Sandeul taught...

*Are they together?* Ukwon said , shock with Sandeul's action.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Komawo for the lovely Comments guy TT^TT , Please continue to support me , Mian for the late Update~ SARANGHAAAEEEE , i hope you like this one! :DDDD