Undefined Feelings

The Swing

Hi Hi Hi~~~ OwO

Expect me next week to update slower AGAIN TT^TT Im sorry~ Next Weeks the week we start our School Once again~ OTL , But in the Mean time...

UPDATE~ <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI'S POV

Ukwon asked to walk me home. I rejected his offer not because of any negative reason... I just needed to go somewhere...the Swing keeps on calling me.

It was raining so I snatched my Umberella from my Kipling Bag and Opened it and headed my way to the playground.

I shared my First kiss to Ukwon, A Smile crept trough my face... I'm so happy~ but... another side of me feel so...

Empty

Why? I dont know... then suddenly My Mind went back to the past... our 1st year prom night.

The time he rejected me... Aigoo, why is this such of memories flashing back? I'm suppose to be Happy~

My Mind didnt function well and place me to the time of that Memory where he Rejected me.

I ran out the balcony and Cried and then... I remembered someone... Someone who offered me a Handkerchief.it wasnt Ukwon thats for sure...

I arrived the swing , I didnt noticed until someone was Humming a very familiar tune... Kiss in the Rain

"Sandeul Oppa~" I said standing infront of him while he's sitting on the Swing.

SANDEUL'S POV

My Eyes Widen. Why was she here?

I wanted to walk away... I wanted to let her know How mad I am! But do I have the right reason to be? No... obviously.

"Hi~" I greeted her with a Light smile. It's as if she was so shock, so shock that she've seen a Ghost or something.

I stood up but she ... she suddenly Hugged me.

"Thank you... for being a friend, even though we just met for how long" She said resting her face on my chest.

I felt pain. She doesnt remember me.. But Happy at the same time. I hugged her back.

"Eunji~! You're Phone~" A guy running towards us said.

She looked to her right to where the guy is. I looked at him coldly. He was staring at us.. Mostly.. Glaring at me.

I hugged her bro. Problem?. I said to myself still looking at him coldly.