That ONE TIME

The Swing

The last thing I remember wa sbeing punche on the face.

FLASHBACK

"Goodbye~" She bowed to me and Ukwon and smiled heading to her building apartment.

We got down, out of the elevator, out of the building w/o talking nor taking a glance at each other and As I was walking along the quiet street and felt pain on my stomach. "Moron, You think I dont remember you?" The person hissed.

I coughed and wiped the blood on the side of my lips when he punched me after saying those words.

'Do you think I'm dumb?! No.. wait. Do you think SHE's dumb?" Ukwon Grabbed my collar and shove me to a wall.

I pushed him away "As a matter of fact, YES! I do think YOU'RE Dumb." I yelled. "Why? Because you didnt noticed her. You're one those male who gives all the men in this entire cruel world a bad name." Ukwon scoffed but remained silence while glaring a Sandeul.

"You never loved her... You only saw her as your Friend. That's it. You never once saw her the way you're seeing her now." Sandeul gritted his teeth with those moments. "She considers you as her bestfriend because of that ONE TIME." Ukwon smirk. " And so? Just because you have the looks now Sandeul doesnt mean you're stronger."

"May not be, but he could be because it's 5 vs. 1 if you don't get out from my sight."

Sandeul an Ukwon turned around and saw B1A4 boys glaring at Ukwon. Ukwon hissed and raised his hand in surrender before smirking. "Fine, You may have won THIS round, But I still have the prize." Ukwon said in ateasing manner and walked off.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Ya Sandeul! Mind telling us what THAT all about?" Baro asked.

"Yeah... Hyungs not the type to make a fight." Gongchan asked worriedly.

"Or better yet... Tell us what happened when I saw you with that Eunji girl." Jinyoung raiseed a brow.

Everyone gasped. "Eunji? " CNU blinked. "That means Apink girls are here too!" CNU grinned going back to the moments she layed eyes on one of them. "A-apinkeu..." Baro and Gongchan looked down blushing.

"YA! Whats wrong with you guys. You guys are so weird being all giddy with the same girl" Jinyoung hissed.

"Tssssh.. WHat about Hyung?" Gongchan scoffed. "What about me?" Jinyoung frowned. "That Chorong girl~" CNU sang with Baro posing a loving position.

"Aish!" Sandeul hissed and hid himself under the covers.

--------------------------------------------

ENJOY THIS CHAP GUYS~ OuO

Poor Deullie~ Mian for hurting him on this fic, TTnTT Lol. Until next time lovelies~ LOVE YA! O3O