Flashback

The Swing

ANNYEONG~ theres just nothing to do in tumlbr~  so.... (.___.")

THE ITALIC ARE SANDEUL'S COMMENTS ON HIS THOUGHTS to make it more easier for my lovelies~ :***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SANDEUL THOUGHTS

I find myself walking back to a familiar place as the rain kept on pouring... the playground. I'm gonna get sick doing this, but actually , i could pretty much careless, despite the fact that I felt like I've lost... AGAIN.

This is for not telling her back at 1st Yr High, Sandeul (their 4th yr now :DDD) ... GOOD. Good for you. I said to myself in a sarcastic tone.

FLASHBACK (3 Years Ago.)

"Hurry up Eonni~" one of her friends said, as far as I remember as I scan the playground and stop my eyes to a certain part of it. The Swing, Na Eun? I think was the one who said that.

Don't judge me alright? I wasnt hiding behind a trash bin or a post like a stalker creep , i mean I can but that just hell creepy...  EHEM. moving on.

I was about to confess to her... who? I guess it's pretty obvious...

Eunji..

I sighed.

She was holding a box full of decorations. Remembering, our Prom was coming up and she was the decorator. I smiled to myself.

~~~~~~

"You look like a girl" Baro said to Gongchan as I fix my tie.

"A gorgeous one? I know~" Gongchan said with a teasing voice.

We Were Getting ready back at Jinyoung's Mansion. This Freakin Halbae is yes Indeed Freakin rich. Rich, Handsome, Guitar player.

He's perfect! Dont get me wrong by seeing me as Gay, (O.e) , But Aint I right? who's with me?  no one? tssh, mean readers. TT^TT sad deullie sad.

as i was saying.

"You know who's gorgeous?" Baro said pushing Gongchan off the mirror. "This Hamster right here" Baro said fixing his hair.

"HAH! Liar." Gongchan laughed before giving a serious face.

They pushed each other so childishly... Chip and Dale? =_="

"So... Deullie... you gonna tell her tonight?" I turned around from the Two Idiot's sight to see Jinyoung Hyung, smiling. Tsssh, This Halbae

"Our Deullie's Growing up" CNU said exiting a room towards living room where we at.

"What if she said yes Hyung?" Gongchan said as he and Baro stopped bickering at each other.

"What if!.... she said No?" Baro said while coughing whispering to the last part of the sentence.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" I said.

"You... Eunji... Confess... right?" Jinyoung said with a narrowed face.

I shrugged. "No... i guess"

Okay Okay. I was young, I... I know what Love is alright? I just didnt know if thats what i feel for her BACK THEN. I confess that yes, I think about her everyday ehemalsosincehtatdayfromnowehem, during class, yes! , Look at her while she talk with her friends at the cafeteria, I would secretly admire her smile and narrowed my eyes whenever i feel something wrong with it... and last YES, I glance at her every now and then... but back then i assumed it was just a simple crush.

"Why No?" Baro said srunching his forehead.

"Because No" I said my eyes wide open trying to be as annoyed as I am. they went silent. All disappointed from the looks of their faces.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We've now arrived. Girls dancing with their firends. Boy's being boys and Courting girls to dance. I was looking for a Face. Search Search Search... BINGGO.

She was .... amazing. I didnt bother on caring but i know a Smile Crept on my face, only 4 of them though, let me see if i got this one right. Chorong, Na Eun , Bomi and.... YuKyung~! Im so Awesome. I smirk to my self.

"Isnt that a Nice Sight?" CNU smirked and pushed me so hard that... The Hell Bro... I thought nervously as I bump her making her look at me...  I looked down... Am I Blushing?!

"Hi there ladies" Baro said as he scanned them and stop to Bomi. BaMi Shipper 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD sorry SARANGPAU :********

Bomi looked away... blushing. Can I sense another fanfic about these two coming?

Bomi attached her arm with Chorong's and Hid her face. They laughed. Cute... but She's cuter... I thought and looked at her, smiling. WOW I sighed.

"Where you guys been?" jinyoung said with a drink in his hand. "Oh..." He looked at the girl with her hair up... the ONLY girl with her hair up.

There was a Tense Stare contest between them and the 10 of us can sense it.

It became more tense when... "B1A4, Jinyoung" Jinyoung said with his other eyebrow up. "Apink, Chorong" She said with her sweet voice. US , B1A4 , knew Jinyoung to the fullest... and, he was as if... different. He was always the always-smiling-guy , Heck Even when His Crying his Smiling... freak. B|

It's been long since we've seen him act so... stiffly? I cant find the words to describe his behavior. He became stiff when He heard her voice. Aish Pabo's Inlove...

"So..." CNU said after clearing his throat. Anyone wanna dance? He blinked. "I'm up for it" Yukyung smiled.

Next thing you know it I was left with.... GULP... Eunji. Thinking about her name gives me goosebumps... >///<

"So" we both said... we giggled. I was about to say something when a Guy came. "Eunji?"The Guy interrupted. She Looked at him.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

She nodded. DEFEATED DUCK! K.O.!!!!

"Uhhm, can you excuse me?" Eunji smiled at me. I nodded.

They walk towards the balcony... well squeezing through the crowd actually.

It's been minutes and I stared at the Dancing Wave of People. Jinyoung Hyung standing on my far left conversing with this Chorong Girl, Baro flirting Bomi as she blush in everything he says That Hamters such a Flirt Gongchan laughing witht he second Queenka of the school campus, Na Eun...

Have I mention that our school is kinda different from others... Queenka and Kingka here in our school doesnt stand as a group all together. They hang out with their friends of their own. I guess you could say this school are filled with Mature People.

and Lastly CNU Hyung dancing with Yukyung. Since this is a Non--Fanfic... I guess i could say that their dancing awfully tense...TOO TENSE... Smirk

SIGH. Here I am, ALone. I pouted and then... I saw her running.... crying? I hope not...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK TO BE CONTINUED! >:O HOHOHOHO! (=w=) Dont Get me wrong~ I LOVE ALL OF YOU~ :***

im sorry for wrong spelling or what so ever~ *bows* ^^;