Denial and Pain

The Swing

"I don't like that Chorong girl..." Jinyoung stated. He doesn't. Why would he? Just because they connected? Just because he felt something? No. He wasn't gonna back down to those feelings and get hurt. Never again.

"This whole thing" He gestured his hand in a circular manner. "Is not about me okay? nor is it about those other Apink girls." Jinyoung turned to Sandeul. "It's about our friend here and that girl he had been liking all this years. Let's respect that okay?" He looked at the boys. He wasn't the strict type nor was he the bossy type of Leaders. He just wanted to point out what was needed to be pointed out. Truth be told he spoiled the boys too much. "Arasso. Don't be mad Hyung" Gongchan nudge Jinyoung."Aish I'm not mad Pabo!" Jinyoung scoffed before they turned silence and all looked at Sandeul.

"I'm an Idiot..." Sandeul sighed.

"Oh My God! No Way?" Baro gasped sarcastically earning and hard nudge from Jinyoung.

Sandeul sighed and rubbed his bruised chin. "Why don't we go back to the dorm? Then we'll talk about this, Ok?" Shinwoo patted Sandeul and Jinyoung's back before proceeding to go home.

 

"Wah! Unni where have you been?" Yukyung immediately turned her head when she heard the front door open and close and saw who was entering. "I've met old friends on my way back.... And guess what!" She squeeled loudly before a hand grabbed her leg. Eunji screamed and looked down. "Aish! Bomi-ah the hell you doing there?" Eunji whined. Bomi grumbled words that could not be understood. Eunji and Yukyung looked at each other and back to Bomi in a Judging way. They walked to her and turned her body around. "Eunji Unni's too loud. I can't sleep well." Bomi pouted with her eyes closed. "Are you sure it's not because you're sleeping on the floor?" Yukyung whispered to her. 

"Aish go and sleep in your room Bomi ah!" Eunji motioned Bomi which Bomi soon obliged. As Bomi was walking to her room, she bumped with Chorong and bowed to her and continued walking to her bed. "Eh? Bomi woke up early." Chorong stared at Bomi's walking figure. "Wait for it..." Eunji said, Watching Bomi before slumping herself to her bed and soon snoring. "As expected." "Ofcourse" "Okaay" The three said.

"So why you home so late?" Chorong asked. "I was with some friend! And..... I saw Ukwon." Eunji mumbled the last part. Yukyung and Chorong gasped. "Well? What happened!" Yukyung asked. "Yeah!" Chorong nodded. "He.." Eunji trailed off. "Uhm" "Just say it!"

"He kissed Me!"

"He kissed Her."

"And I'm so Happy!" Eunji smiled.

"And I don't know how to feel about this.." Sandeul mumbled. finally finishing the sotry his friends all wanted to hear.

-------------- A/N: I added words, letters and stuff like that. Like I said I don't like editing and I typed this without a draft as soon as I left my bed so yeah Hoped you guys like it! :) ♥