Flash Back 2

The Swing

Dont Kill me! OnO I was busy with school~ I have a life too and you guys arent the only one I love but also the people in real life

So... Mianhae~ O3O I wubb you Lovelies!

Heres another Chapter! (^-~)/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SANDEUL:

I ran after her, It was difficult to keep up knowing she was wearing heels. She was a fast runner and also, she went outide of the school's campus.

I tried my best to run after her. But sadly i failed. I didnt know where she went... Damn I was even a sore loser back then without me noticing. ._.

I went home at our (B1A4) apartment. I sighed when I saw no one was home yet. I gues their still partying.

I sighed even louder as I drop myself on my bed.

Many Days has passed since that incident. I was walking around the campus and not knowingly made my way to the old hall way thats know used as storage rooms. I heard sobbing. I was starttled as I thought it was a ghost but since I was too curious, and ofcourse too wise as a duck =u= , I look to where the sound was coming from. I walked to the room where I know the sound was coming and slowly opened the door and entered. I saw someone crying by the window. A girl..... not just any girl. But ...Eunji.

I walked to her and "Ehem..." she immediately turned around and wiped her tear when she noticed someones around her. "Mian." she bowed and was about to pass me when I grab her wrist to stop her.

She turned around , stunned. "Smile." I said and search for my handker cheif and placed it to her hand. I then let her go. She was about to say something until my phone rang. I looked at it and saw Baro's name. I excused myself when I noticed at my watch that I was late for practise.

"Thanks.." she whispered but enough for me to hear. I didnt bother on turning around... she wont remember me anyways. Knowing that I was wearing a disguise as  a nerd. AISH!

to explain that, B1A4's popular at our school and the Kingkas I was telling you before... yeah. We were one of the group. The other groups were Infinite, EXO and Block B. on the boy's side.

on the girls..

Apink, to where my angel, Eunji is. F(X) and Dal Shabet.

ehem... so blah blah, I went back to practise for the school's christmas program and Apologized to the other groups and also my members.

"Where have you been Bro?" Baro asked, Huskily Annoyed. =_= "Mian. I lost track of time" I said. Lying. "I bet you were with Eunji~" Gongchan said, Looking at me Innocently. >_>

"Aish." With that I walked away, sulking, on my way to CNU hyung.