The Stranger

The Swing

Being alone ... She was used to it ....

Since her bestfriend Na Eun started dating Boyfriend's Jeongmin also knwon to be her friend , and Chorong , who got busy with her work as a teacher in a kinder garden school , she has always been alone in Winters...

Winters... She was always alone during winter , since her Umma was overseas and her Appa not being with her since her younger days , she was always by herself to spend it , she doesnt blame them since she's used to it and she also doesnt blame her friends since they have their own life ...

As she makes her way to the same place she been when she feels lonely , she saw many lovers  , holding hands , cuddling , laughing...

Happy...

Eunji finally made it , the playground and one thing caught her eye ... her favorite among all of the part's of the playground .... The Swing.

It was dark , but she didnt care , as a matter of fact , she feels much more comfortable because no one can see her crying. As she sit's down to the other seat at The Swing , she looked at the other side revealing the other seat ... she looked down and started swinging herself...

"Approach me, step by step
i’ve had dreams like this where you appear
bye bye bye, sadness
you’ll make me smile
i’ve been waiting for so long"

Eunji sang while swinging.

She looked up seeing someone's shadow come near her , there was aittle light but she it was still difficult for her to see who it was.

"You're here often"The person said , Eunji wiped her tearsand looked away , "Can I join you?" Eunji looked at him and nodded

As the person sit's down Eunji was sneakily looking who it was but she still couldnt see , The person sat down and looked at Eunji but Eunji Immediatly Looked away.

"What were you singing? You have a Beautiful voice~" The person said , although she wasnt sure if he was smilling or just giving her a normal look.

"K-Komawo~ The song's called "wishlist"" She said slightly smiling at him.

"Ah jinja? It's a nice song~" The person said cheerfully , "You should smile more~ You're very pretty when you smile~" He said , more like shouting showing Eunji how Cheerful this person was.

"K-Komawo~" Eunji Looked away , Blushing.

"Are you not cold? It's freezing~" The person said poking Eunji's nose. Eunji stood up cuz' of shock "Are you a ert or sumthing???" She said covering her nose , she was embarrassed because she has cold due to her crying earlier.

"I-Im not! Mian-" "Achoo!" Eunji interrupted.

The person giggled and grab Eunji's hand , Eunji was shock "Y-Ya~ , What? Where are you taking me?" She struggled , "To somewhere warm" The person said turning back to Eunji. She didnt see but she know's He gave her a Warm Smile...

Eunji was left silents , she couldnt believe it herself but , she trusted this person.

They arrived at a Coffee shop , Eunji acted like it was her first time in a Coffee shop , Well , it kinda was , Eunji Smelled fresh brewed Coffee , Mocha , Caramel melted ... and Hot Coco , She remembered he Umma making her some...

"I wan't Hot Mocha Coco~ What do you want?" The person looked at Eunji and Eunji widen her eyes , *Kyeo~* She taught blushing and shock , *Could a person be this attractive?* She taught again.

"W-waeyo? Ah~ Im Lee JungHwan By the way , but you can call me Sandeul~"He said offering a handshake ... Eunji Blinked at the hand in front of her "Jung Eunji , But you can call me Eunji" Eunji accepted his offer and hand shaked him giving him a warm smile...

---------------------------------------------------------

Uwaaaaaaahhhh , Mianhae if you don't like the pairing~ >/////< , I hope you liked it , oh! and my other fanfic "The Ferris Wheel" Is on Hiatus ...^^" Mian , Hope you like this one though~ (^o^)/