Creep

You should have left me for dead

a/n: HEY! So i didnt tag the mysterious -dundundun- guy in here because I want it to be a surprise >:D keke. I'll probs show him in this chapter or the next one..let's see how it goes ^^ i wish you guys gave me comments though :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mysterious man POV

"WHERE ARE WE GOING???" she yelled at me.

"Shut up idiot. Can't you see I'm driving? Keep it up and I'll tape your mouth." I warned. She opened  opened and gave her a death glare.

We drove on like this for the next hour. She grew impatient and kept fidgeting her fingers, touching the radio and anything within reach.

"Can you stop molesting my baby. She isn't cheap you know." I said rudely. She stopped and pouted. I sighed and gave her a chocolate I left in my left vest pocket. She happily eats it and smiles again. I held back my smile and tried to forget about her almost being by Dujun.

"..Ah-ah-ahjusshi.." she stuttered.

"Oppa would be fine, I'm not 25 yet." I smiled and saw her blush.

"Ahh, o-oppa." she giggled.

I must be handsome, I thought.

"Yes?" I said.

"Uhm, for these past years, I've tried to do stupid things..are you the one who always saves me?" she asked curiously. How did she know? sigh, my plan is going to be blown now.

Flashback from mysterious guy in his head.

I met __________ah when I was 10 and she was 8. She had long black her up to her buttocks. Her cheeks would flush red whenever we made contact. Since the day our parents brought us to Lotteworld, I fell in love with her. How naive. I was only ten, how would I even know what love meant? But there wasn't a day I would go without thinking about her, and for those past 8 years, we would meet and talk everyday over the phone. It was until the day her parents died in the car accident. She was only 16 that time and since then, I couldn't find her. Lost all contact. Everyday. I was depressed for so long, tried my best to sstay stable and move on. But my day was incomplete without her face being in it. My mother then told me that the arranged marriage between me and ______ was held off. This only made me more depressed, not once did I get to tell her how much I loved her. No matter how many times guys would break her heart, she would never think of me. Maybe I was just a friend to her. Her parents didn't tell her about the marriage because I thought she should spend time being happy with who ever she wants, not an over protective husband.

So many memories flashed back, never did she remember me. This only made it worse. The pain was unbearable and I wish I could hold her in my arms right now saying that it's ok and feed her her favourite strawberry ice cream.

One night, after a day at the bar, I flicked on the channel and saw a girl tried to attempt suicide. I looked closer and saw it was _______. My eyes widened and I was about to rush to the hospital until I heard that she was in a stable condition that time and that she lived not so far from where I live.

From then on, I would almost stalk her everywhere. Even if those times I didn't want to encounter with her, I would somehow bump into her. Every suicide attemp, I would save her and always blindfold her, making sure she didn't see who I was. I had to keep low.

It was until last week that I visited the cafe/strip club. Urgh that Dujun. Since then, I never covered my face, just to see if my wife remembers me. She didn't obviously blinded by the charms of the playboy Dujun.

End of flashback.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You could see the man stare out into space, but yet still drive safely like before. You were curious and was about to poke him to recover him, but your eyes kept looking at how beautiful he is and your body would not move like your brain commanded. Your eyes roamed his face, like you did with Dujun whenever you could. But you didn't have the same feeling when you looked at Dujun compared to this man. Your heart beats faster and your eyes examine him more than Dujun.

Could you perhaps like this man? You couldn't be sure. There was something about him. You had a faint memory of him somewhere, but couldn't make out who he was. You stared at his pefectly sculpted face.

His double lids making his eyes bigger than most with his nose looking more foreign than normal..his cheeks, a light shade of pink arose..almost because out of fustration..his plump lips, just having a slight parting between them..

"______ah?" he looked at you.

You stared away, feeling embarrassed for taking advantage of him. Sigh, you feel so lucky to be in the same car as someone as beautiful as him.

"When are we going to arrive?" you asked, changing the topic and filling up the awkwardness.

"Now." he said. You turned your head and saw a beautiful house..no scratch that, MANSION. He must be rich then...you thought.

Before you could say anything, he held the door open for you. You stepped out, and he led you to the door. You stepped inside, feeling like a princess in a castle.

"W-why are we here?" you said shaking.

He held your shoulders and replied "It's my house. You're staying here now. I can't bare the sight of you with that guy.."

he trailed off. WOW this is his house. It was sure quiet though.

"WHY?" you almost shouted.

"Because I care for you. Now I'll lead you to your room, I left a spare change in there. I will pick up your clothes tomorrow and give the house back to the lender. You aren't safe alone, CLEARLY." He said, remembering when you walked out in shorts with a hald Dujun following.

He blushed as he held your hand to your room and told you where the light switch is, asif you were a kid.

You took a shower and went downstairs in your new clothes, seeing him looking at the screen intensively, almost forgetting you being there.

"Do you want strawwberry ice cream and watch running man with me?" he asked excited.

How did he know you always love doing that? you thought. 'creep' you muttered.

He pat the seat next to him. You sat down and he moves to the kitchen to get the ice cream. He came back with a minnie and mickey mouse spoon...how does he know I use these spoons too?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery guy's POV

She looked at me as though I was some stalker. She still doesn't realise I'm her soon to be husband. Sigh. She doesn't remember us doing these things together. Eating ice cream and watching running man.

She'll remember me soon, I thought and smiled.

We ate the ice cream and finished it, moving onto popcorn. We spent the whole night, watching encores of running man.

She fell asleep on my shoulder and snored slightly, just like the old times.

I smiled at her child like actions. I quickly took out my iphone and did a few selcas together with the sleeping _________.

I looked at the photos and went back to watching running man before goingg to sleep with ________ in my arm.

I love her still.