Popcorn

You should have left me for dead

Your POV

"Who were you with yesterday?" min ho asked you casually in the morning when Dujun was still in bed.

"On uhm a date with Dujun? Waeyo?" you asked nervously.

"I called you but you didn't seem to have the time to pick up. Since you went on a date with Dujun-ssi, will you go on a date with me today?" he said, chewing on his toast.

You choked on your saliva almost shocked that he would ask you. "You can just say no." he said and walked to his room." You didn't realise he left until 5 minutes after. I'm such a babo you thought.

You ran to Min ho's room to see him on the bed half watching tv. He has a tv in here? and he was shirtless the whole time? What? You thought yourself as an idiot since you didn't even pay attention to him. Now that he's shirtless, you took advantage of him and start staring down on his body. You can see every angle of it. He had a 6 pack starting to form and his arms were huge..his arms..how much you wanted to be in them.

He pat the spot next to him on the bed, gesturing for you to come over, "Jagi, come here." he said seductively.

You did as he commands and climb in bed with him and he puts the covers over the both of you and held you in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee min ho's POV

I'm doing my best to get her to remember our old memories, and make her remember that I'm her fiance. She loves to watch Disney movies, so I thought I would show her one, she always said she wanted to be treated like a princess, especially Cinderella. These past years have been tough on her, I want to show her how much I love her, Dujun doesn't stand a chance. Pfft, _______ hate heights, why would he take her to Lotteworld? How do I know they went there? Well thanks to the cocky Dujun, he went home and starts boasting about how much ______ah loves him. Right right. Just wait and see little kid, She was always mine, you don't stand a chance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You turn your head and rested your head on min ho's chest while watching Cinderella in his arms. He was so warm and you felt so secure with him. You wish he knew how you felt and you wish you could be strong enough to tell him.

You guys ran out of popcorn so you went to get some in the kitchen.

"Jagiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Dujun said grabbing your waist from behind. "Saranghae." he said.

You blushed but remembered min ho waiting for you. "Oppa, I..I...I have to go." You said trying to run away.

"Waeyo? What's the popcorn for? You watching a movie? By yourself?" he questioned.

"Ani, I'm watching with min ho oppa" you smiled.

"Can I join?" he asked. You wanted to refuse him for ruining your date with min ho oppa, but you said "sure"

He followed you to min ho's room, where he sees him shirtless. You walk in while Dujun stood there, looking at his body then you, his body then you until he snaps back into reality and sat down on the bed next to you, where Min ho rests his head on your lap.

You fed min ho popcorn while watching the movie with Dujun death glaring at the couple sight in front of him.

"Can you not be so lovey dovey here?" he groaned.

"Don't like it? get out. Problem solved." min ho shutted him up.

The rest of the movie you spent cuddling with Min ho whilst Dujun was trying to figure a way to defeat Min ho

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im so sick i can barely breathe ><" aish. stupid cold weather then hot wth. ok bye~ probs more updates tmr D;