Bad mistake

You should have left me for dead

Your POV

You looked at your scrambled eggs, poking it with a fork, unsure if it's cooked or not. Dujun looked at you and raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you going to eat that?" he asked with puppy eyes.

"ah, d-d-deh." you said, falling for his aegyo.

You gulped your meal up in three spoonfuls. Dujun smiled widely  ^__^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dujun's POV

MHM she's so cute I can gobble her up. Wait what? Gobble her? NO gobble your eggs yoon dujun!

I ate my eggs quickly and raced to the tv. She went to her room and closed the door. I followed and stalked her to see what she's doing. I opened the door to see her covered with just a towel, getting ready for her shower.

I smirked and said "Hot."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You slapped Dujun across the face, hard. Even if he was your long time crush, he can't be a e.

You then saw your fingers have a slight print on his left cheek, making you feel guilty for destroying his face like that. You came closer and apologized.

"M-mianhae oppa."you said looking to the ground."I did that out of self defense. You just walked in and I'm just na.." you were cut off by his hug.

You were surprised and hugged him back.

"Do you love me?" he asked, pulling from the contact.

You nodded in embarrassment. He hugged you closer then pulled away.

"What if, I did something, to you,would you be ok with it?" Dujun smirked.

"D-deh. Anything for you oppa." you said sheepishly, still day dreaming,not knowing what you said.

"Good. If it hurts, endure it. It'll end soon." and with that, you found yourself kissing him passionately.

Kissing turned to things much more inapropriate, and when you realised what you two were doing, it was too late. You were in too deep and had too much fun to quit now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dujun's POV

Pfft, what an easy target, she loves me too much.

Since she confessed, I'll use her love to do things with her, and she wouldn't even disagree. I smirked.

Why do I feel so guilty? Not like I can fall in love with someone after one night with her.

Dujun, just hit and run. You're done now. You tasted her, every inch of her. Just let her go.

No, this is too much fun. I'll make her think I love her, and then dump her, like the rest aha.

My mind kept this arguement up throughout the whole time I was having with_______.I didn't even know what she was doing because my mind was so occupied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Hmmm, how come Dujun isn't hard? You thought. You sighed and did your best as he seemed uninterested, and he dazed out to space.

You slowly kiss his lips, then traced your fingertips down his body til you reached his 'friend'. You were shy and wasn't sure what to do. He then saw you looking confused and laughed.

He took your chin and pulled it to his face. "And what are you trying to do choding?" he smirked.

"ah n-n-nothing." you turned your body away from him, feeling embarrassed.

You felt his arms over your chest. Pulling you back to look at him. he mouthed "I love you."

Your head spun and in a matter of seconds you felt your hand touching his friend. What am I doing?you thought...you didn't know what to do so you just rubbed him...making him groan and telling you to go faster.

You were pleased at the attention and didn't stop smirking. You were about to lose your ity to Dujun when there was a knock at the front door.

You quickly dressed and opened the door. You saw the same man from the cafe in the same long black vest. He pulled your arm and pushed you in his car and drove off.

"Where are we going?" you asked him surprised.

"Far away from that playboy" he said bluntly whilst driving..

Was he the one who saved you from every mishap? How though? You didn't even know his name!