Moving out

You should have left me for dead

a/n: haha hey guys! :) uhm the mystery guy is your arranged marriage fiance but you didn't remember him since it was 5 years ago and puberty changes boys completely ahha. anyways. now that your fiance found you, he is going to save you from suicding~ yay~ hehe and dujun is with another girl coz you left him hard and from last night :P so he had to take it out on someone :D anyways here the story!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You ran straight to Dujun to see if he's ok. Mysterious man just knocked him out. His mouth is bleeding and it seems as though he passed out. He's pretty weak isn't he? You carressed his face and touched his hair. Shaking him gently to see if he can hear you.

"Oppa, oppa, wake up!! Oppa." you cried with tears streaming down your face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mysterious guy's POV

Why is shy crying for HIM?? WHY NOT ME? I'm her fiance here! Even though she doesn't remember me, but still! He was about to her last night! I saved her! Yet here she is, crying over some stupid person like him? Just when I was about to go over and take _______ away, the girl with Dujun before came over to ask for my name and nnumber. Is this trying to sleep with me?

"Boh? Who the hell are you? Why are you with him? What did you guys do last night?" I flooded her with questions.

"We, uh we had . But it was for fun, I can show you fun too." she smirked and went on,"Nice to meet you, the name's Jenny, what's your name? Maybe I can get you number we can have coffee and go to your place?"

I looked at her, outraged by the sight. I almost slapped her when I heard someone else did it for me. I turned and saw _______ out raged by Jenny. She slapped the hard, she deserved it. I pushed Jenny out the apartment and went to pack her stuff away to put in the car. Jenny was persistent and kept knocking. My patience was running out. She kept banging and asked for 'Dujun oppa'. Can this idiot just shut up.

I ran outside and took her by the hand.

"Gee, a rough one huh." she said whilst I drag her.

I didn't reply and caught a cab for her. "Where are we going?" she smirked?

"We? who the hell's we? I'm not going with some loose idiot like you." I retorted. I pushed her in the cab and closed the door, asking the driver to lock the doors so she can't get out. I then handed him 200$ and asked him to drive to anywhere but this apartment.

I quickly ran back up stairs after clearing the Jenny incident. I opened the door to see ________ looking after Dujun and feeding him porridge. "It was just a punch to the face ______ah, he isn't going to die." I said and walked off to finish packing. I brought everything to the car and went up to the apartment to take _______with me.

"Ani, oppa still needs to rest. You shouldn't have just punched him like that oppa!!" She screamed at me, refusing to go to safety.

"It was a bloody punch! Can he just man up and take it? It wouldn't have hurt that much!" I yelled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dujun's POV

It was hard for me to stop my smirk to appear at the sight of them both fighting.

I honestly think that I fell in love with ________, and I was jealous of this mysterious guy. Why can't he just tell me who he is already?

Everytime I look at him I feel jealous. Look at him, he's buffer, taller, stronger, nicer hair, his eyes are bigger..his eyes are beautiful, his skin is smoother. just everything!

No wonder _______ stayed over last night at his house. I couldn'thelp but feel threathened by him being there. I had to close my eyes, pretending I was still hurt. Honestly, the punch didn't hurt that much, I just felt a bit dizzy after that, but thanks to him _______ah is taking great care of me. My plan was to keep her here and take care of me, then we could continue from last night, but suddenly this guy has to come and pack her stuff and ask her to come back home? What, is he her father? Brother? Cousin? WHAT THE HELL.

Suddenly they stopped fighting and I felt my body being lifted. I peeked open my left eye to see the myterious dude lifting me downstairs. I must admit, he's really buff and strong for someone who looks so lanky.

He placed me in his sport car with _________ssi following along him and sat in the front seat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mysterious guy's POV

Thanks to _______, I now have to live with Dujun in peace. How can we live in peace? It was supposed to be me and her so we can relive our childhood memories, not a playboy here with us. Urgh, whatever, let's just see how this goes.

Man, he better not puke or something in my car, I thought and drove on with anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You could see that Dujun and mystery man didn't like each other very much and it bothered you that you have to live with Dujun. But it shouldn't since you quit already, well you quit since yesterday's incident. Somehow, looking at mystery man's angry expression, reminds you of someone you used to adore greatly, someone who you made great memories with. You still can't pin point who he is. You massaged your temples to release the stress and took a nap on the car trip.

 

You woke up at 6 pm to see yourself in a room as big as your apartment. You sat in awe as you take in the space of the room. You explored the room until you were scared by mystery man's tap on your shoulder.

"Do you like your new room?" he smiled, " I remembered that you liked purple and navy blue, so I tried my best to make your room like this." he continued.

You were deeply touched but then were curious as to how he knew what colour you liked. Maybe when he packed your clothes he saw you liked those colours? You still were confused but didn't ask because you didn't want to be seem like a little .

"Gomawo oppa." you said and touched your growling stomach. He giggled and linked your arm to go down the lift, yes the lift, to go the kitchen. You never realised how tall this house is. It must be at least 3 or 4 storeys high you thought. You sat down at the glass table and saw your favourite meal, ramen. You liked simple things rather than being complicated. You stopped slurping your ramen when you remembered Dujun.

"Where's Dujun oppa?" you asked.

Mystery guy almost choked, He took a sip of water before replying.

"He went to the bar after recovering from the punch." he said and continued eating.

Maybe he doesn;t like or love me after all you thought and poked at your ramen, eating it slowly.