Life goes on

You should have left me for dead

20 YEARS LATER

Your POV

You went out to the mail box to get the mail like every other morning. Over the past 20 years, you have been married to Dujun and had 2 children, one boy, one girl. Despite the loving family you have that anyone would die to have, you never once loved Dujun. You thought of Dujun as Min ho when you were making love or on your anniversarys.

It was 20 years too long, but there was no way you could leave this household, not with an abusive husband like Dujun.

After you got married, which was 6 months after Min ho left, Dujun kept bring s home to have with. For 5 months, all you heard were Dujun and some 's moan. Sometimes, Dujun would be so cruel that he would force you to have a with him, which involved you being whipped by Dujun using his belt and the other laughing at you. Wonder why this only lasted for 5 months? One night Dujun came home early. You were surprised that he didn't have another with him, instead, he was beat up with bruises all over..what was this? He explained that a gang caught him bringing home girls everyday and they knew he had a wife. They threatened that if he brought anymore girls home, he would be worse than this. Dujun held a grudge against you, thinking you were the one who told on him to get him beaten, so til this day, he would hate you and abuse you.

Thus, this results you to be a weak woman. But even though you were weak and tired, you were always smiling. Everyday you would recieve a red rose, which was your favourite, from an anonymous person. That person usually asks children from the neighbourhood to get you ice cream or little treats. You felt love from someone you didn't know, this love replaced the love Dujun was lacking.

Thank the Lord that Dujun didn't know about this admirer, or else you wouldn't be here right now.

You sat back on the couch and looked through the bills and letters, that was until you found a black, silver engraved lettered envelope. It had your name on it and you were curious who it was from.

As soon as you read what was inside, tears flooded your warm cheek. The letter read:

To ___________

This is an invitation from Lee Min Ho for you to attend his funeral.

We hope you can arrive at (address) at 1 pm on the 14th of February.

Mr Lee had made a special request for you to come to the funeral at 10 am for personal reasons.

Thank you.

All these years..he knew where you lived but didn't visit you? 14th of February? That's tomorrow..but isn't that Valentines day? You couldn't help but cry until you heard the door knock. You held back your tears to open the door for the unfaithful Dujun.

----------------------------------------------------

yeah finishing the story in like 2 chaps :D