Dujun's date

You should have left me for dead

Lee min ho's POV

Oh how I wish I could still have her in my arms, but I guess that Dujun was a bit jealous and now it's game on. I have to fight, I have to make her remember every memory of us as a kid together so I can finally call her mine again. Sigh, I wish she didn't have a crush on that Dujun, that player...speaking of him, why did ______ hold me closer when Dujun came into the room?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Sigh, I wish Icould still be in min ho oppa's arms. I know that I only held  him closer for Dujun to be jealous. So he knows that I can get any guy I want to if I wanted, but I felt so safe in his chest, not to mention, his half open shirt. He was beautiful and I always love to be around him, even if he seems a bit stalkerish to me, I still don't mind him stalking me. You blush at those thoughts which caused Dujun to his to the side and raise an eyebrow. You completely lost your mind thinking about min ho oppa that you forgot you were with Dujun at Lotteworld.

"Why did you pull me here again?" you asked annoyed at him

"Because I love you and want to spend every moment alive with you and just you" he said and placed him hand on your thigh since you were wearing shorts.

"YAH! You know you're lucky we're on a ferris wheel, or else I would've killed you if you come and closer than you are." you boomed and pushed him aside.

He came closer and smirked, "Being slayed by an angel like you is fine with me," and he moved his arm over your shoulder, just hovering over your s. Sigh, oh how much you wish to have brought a jacket with you. You only wore shorts with a singlet since it was above 30 degrees today. What is with this odd weather you thought, not realising that your face was burning up by Dujun's lips, slowly parting your lips, allowing his tongue in to touch every part of yoour mouth.

As much as you wanted to pull away, you deepened the kiss making him smile in between the kiss before pulling away teasing you. You pulled it off cooly by applying your lip stick on again and looked out the wwindow.

"I can tease too you know" you said not taking your eyes off the view.

The ride stopped and he got our first and you slapped his and walked out like a boss. Haha, revenge is sweet.

The rest of the day you two acted as though you were an old married couple and was teasing each other like no one's there, but honestly, the whole time you were thinking of min ho not Dujun. You wished you were with Min ho winning teddy bears and eating ice cream with him, but you were scared he wouldn't feel the same way.

No, I can't think this way, Dujun may like me and thought of taking me to a date, I can't think of another man. you thought and went on with Dujun, not realising you were at home already in your room with him, with the door locked. Oh dear, not this scene again. What, is he going to you?

You looked around and was surprised you still had clothes on. You saw a movie on and the lights dimmed with blankets and chocolate, you smiled and layed your head on Dujun's shoulder, watching the movie with him...slowly falling for him again.

You fell asleep and he took advantage of you and kissed your cheek before holding you hand and locking his fingers with yours so he can fall asleep thinking of you.

----------------------------------------

a/n: sigh, short chap akjdasnd sorry :( im like sick BAD BAD BAD SICK TOO!! but ill update more later today just i need to tumblr and rest :3