Lost

You should have left me for dead

~You closed your eyes and took a step forward. Your foot steps into the air and you feel the rush from head to toe as you fling yourself into the deepest river you found. You could feel yourself submerging and blending with the water, almost feeling as though you are a part of the water. There was nothing more painful than those memories that flood back into your mind as you were about to black out. The times when your mother would sing you to sleep and tuck you in, those adrenline feelings when your brother holds your hand as you both fly up the sky in the roller coaster. Every smile, every thought was about to be all washed away, before you felt something warm by your waist. You were too cold and were in immense pain to even care. You couldn't figure out if you were hit by a rock or someone was helping you from the one thing you craved most, death. ~

The story before you having suicidal thoughts.

Life wasn't easy to handle when your parents died right in front of you and your brother. That dreadful night, when the money lenders past your house to take their money back, or your parents lives were to be taken. As you were forced to watch your parents being slaughtered right in front of you, you were by a man who had the age to be your grandfather. The physical and mental pain was unbearable and you out.

You woke up the next morning with bloods all over your hands. You had no memory of last beside your parents being killed, you were in such a mental state that you didn't care you were . You sat up and allowed yourself to absorb everything..it was then that you saw a familiar jacket on your lap, your brother's. Why is it drenched with blood? you silently thought. You looked around and saw the horrid sight of your murdered brother. He had gunshots to hit head and multiple stabs near his chest..what happened now?