Chapter 7: Ace

I'm Just Another Bystander
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         I walked through the school doors the next day and everybody was whispering to each other as their eyes were glued to me and some even had the fingers pointed at me, their arms in the air like they were stuck there. As I passed through each hallway clusters of girls would gather at their lockers and would gossip amongst themselves. The whole school became a huge murmur today and I couldn't get one second of quietness. Curiosity got the best of me since I was pretty sure all the gossiping was about me and eavesdropped in one the cluster's conversation and heard them talking about me secretly dating Taemin. I'm sorry, who's secretly dating who?! It then clicked that a couple of days ago The Twins did say something about a rumor of us dating. This rumor must have gotten really serious now. I can't have people talking about me things that aren't true. People used to talk about me when school first started but now I was too invisible for them to mention me in a rumor - or so I thought. I immediately stormed off after hearing this ridiculous and found Taemin in the hallway where our homeroom was. He looked up at me and glared, storming his way over to me as well. What the hell was he mad about?

         "You!" we both screamed in unison.

         "Who do you think you are going around and telling people that we're dating?" he yelled at me which brought even more attention our way and I shushed him to keep him quiet.

         "Um, you were the one being a clingy mess. No wonder why people thinking we're dating. And did you forget the other day when you practically dragged me off of school grounds?" I clearly reminded him and placed my hands firmly on my hips.

         "I dragged you nowhere, I told you I was going to go without you and you volunteered to join me. Did you know these rumors been spreading," he said through his teeth.

         I opened my mouth to speak but I did in fact know these rumors were going around, I just forgot about them. So I decided to change the subject, "What, you think I want people talking about me? Because of this I might have fangirls stalking me waiting for the right time to pull my hair out because of you. I was perfectly fine being invisible but now you have the whole school bustling on about me."

         "You? You! This is about me! Do you even understand how much trouble I can get in because of this? If this spreads to outside the school walls and gets heard by dispatch and gets all in the media stupid netizens will tear me and Shinee apart. And not just because it's a dating scandal, no people have those all the times. It's because the dating scandal is with a stupid wang-dda like you!" his breathing was heavy after the harsh words just spilled out of him and I stared at him, completely outraged.

         I tried my best to form another word and just say anything to get back at him but I only ended up stuttering and looking like a bigger fool than I did before. In the end I just decided to give up on this conversation and quickly my heel to storm into the classroom with a huff. I heard Taemin scoff behind me and I suddenly realized I should have called him an asshat or something again. Dammit.

         When I looked up from my desk I saw that Taemin had scooted over as far as he possible could have and I just rolled my eyes at his actions but then also scooted my desk over in the opposite direction to show I didn't want to be near him either. I set out a plan to completely ignore him the whole day to make it clear to gossipers that I did not like him and to make it clear to Taemin that he could go it.

         Onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter