Chapter 4

Forgotten Secret

Victim #4

Please, please dont do this! I dont have much but I have saved up some money, the man on his knees pleaded.

The other occupant in the room remained quiet, holding a gun to the pleading mans head.

I will give you whatever I have, just please dont kill me. Please Please Please…” The man sniffed and tried actively to stop his cries.

Yet again the other occupant said nothing.

The pleading man then said, I dont know what I did wrong but I apologize for whatever is wrong. Let me make it right somehow.

Without warning, the assailant grabbed the pleading man and slammed his head against the wall. Once. Twice. Three times. The slams were hard, fast and with accurate precision, ensuring a crack was heard each time. Then the assailant picked up the gun that he had discarded in order to seize the man. He shot the man twice.

You didnt do anything wrong. And theres nothing you can do to make things right for me, the assailant said to the now dead man.

The assailant proceeded to clean up a few things and went on to position the dead man with the mans hands crossed upon his chest. The assailant with a gloved finger dipped it into the coolings mans blood and walked to a corner writing the words, Hong Yeongsik, on the wall. The extra blood dripped down making the already scary words look as if they were crying.

With one final look at everything, the assailant left, leaving behind another horrific death.