Part 7

Let's Stay Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon and Jessica are hugging each other for two hours now, with the older girl refusing to let go saying that she won’t be near Jessica for three long months starting from the moment she will drive off her hometown. Jessica can only chuckle at it holding on Taeyeon with as much force as the latter does.

*Muah* *Muah* *Muah* *Muah*

Taeyeon kisses Jessica all over the face and neck saying, ‘I love you’ God knows how many time.

The interior designer says breathing heavily; “You’re going to up my lips.” Jessica wriggles a bit looking at Taeyeon in the eyes.

“That’s what I want, I’m becoming addicted to you.” With that Taeyeon dives back in Jessica kissing her passionately.

“Taeyeonnie I love you.” Jessica says with her cheeks turning red.

“I love you more than you love me.” The singer snuggles in the crook of Jessica’s neck.

“Alright, alright I can’t beat you and your cheesiness.” Jessica says when she feels something wet under her neck, she looks down seeing Taeyeon her collarbone trying to leave some love mark. “What are you doing it ticklish

Taeyeon lifts her head up smiling cheekily; “I’m telling the world that you are mine.”

“It will last three days aish.” Jessica shakes her heads

“Doesn’t matter I still do it.” Taeyeon dives back in and…. Here we go again. 

 

×××

“I love you…” Taeyeon says grazing her lips on Jessica’s temper; “I’ll text you as soon as I arrived.” Both reluctant to let go, Taeyeon tightens the hug around Jessica’s hips.

“Hey, but I can drive on weekends to see you.” Jessica looks at Taeyeon expectantly

“That is not a bad idea, I guess I manage to not be so packed so we can make out some time together.

“Let’s do that then, I think it is best for us if we try fifty/fifty.” Jessica smiles while holding on Taeyeon’s hips.

They stay in the position for some more before, Taeyeon really leave this time with a heavy heart, she wanted to stay more, or definitively with Jessica in Jeonju, since her family and her lover is there, though she can’t disregard her work, her passion.

Taeyeon drives back to Seoul quietly, parking her car in the lot she goes into her apartment to find it empty since she has found Sooyeon back, her life has changed to the good her thoughts are divided once for Jessica, once for her. She wonders how Jessica managed to do some great study to turn out to work in an architect field back in Jeonju where there are not so many things to do.

Taeyeon throws her keys on the cabinet, she fishes out her phone to see some messages from Jessica;

From: Sooyeon

‘Don’t fall asleep, be careful’

‘Muahh!’

 

From: Sooyeon

‘Taeyeonnie, where did you put my garments? *pout*

 

From: Sooyeon

‘I miss you Taeyeonnie’

 

Taeyeon smiles at every little message from Jessica, all she wanted is warm from the other girl, but she isn’t around, so the singer skips her way to the bathroom taking a warm shower before bed.

 

×××

“Oppa I want to perform that song on the first show in Seoul.” Taeyeon brings some papers and shows it to her manager.

“Al Green, Let’s Stay Together.” Taeyeon’s manager looks at her curiously, the song is clearly made for marriage, more like a wedding first dance song; then why would Taeyeon wants to imperatively sing on her shows. “What are you hiding from me?”

Taeyeon raises her head from the scatter paper on the table; “Nothing.”

“Your nothing doesn’t sound normal.”

“I want to get married that’s all.”

“WANT TO GET MARRY THAT’S ALL?” The manager looks at Taeyeon in disbelief; “How is that all and nothing? Are you joking are what?”

Taeyeon smiles at the thought of being with Jessica every day, she doesn’t mind quitting her career for the girl as long as they were together Taeyeon is content with that.

“It’s not, nothing Taeyeon, you are telling me that you are dating and planning on getting married, what about music?”

“I can still do music, though the most important thing for me is Jessica, without Jessica, there is no music.”

“Oookay… and what is that Jessica is doing for a living?” After, the tantrums now the questions.

“She is an interior designer.”

“You are crazy…” Taeyeon’s manager sighs loudly

“I’m crazy in love.”

Taeyeon says grinning ear to ear.

 

×××

Jeonju, Alban Building

Hyoyeon and Jessica are sitting inside their boss office waiting for his arrival, both a little anxious about what will come next. Hyoyeon starts to fidget in her seat making Jessica looks at her weirdly.

“What are you doing?” Eyeing the blonde from the side Jessica is more amused now than afraid.

“I’m scared, imagine he will fire us because we were late on the last project.”

“What? I don’t think so, why would he fire the both of us?”

“Who knows he is a bit….” Hyoyeon make the crazy sign with her finger

“Maybe” Jessica curves her bottom lips.

“How’s Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon leans on her armrest over Jessica side.

“She is busy like expected.”

“Though she still makes time for you.” Hyoyeon says smilingly.

“Of course, she still, we talk like every day at least two hours before bed.” Jessica rolls her eyes.

“She also texts you loads!” Hyoyeon smiles like a creep this time.”

“We love each other, that is normal for a couple to text and call all the time,” Jessica responds looking at Hyoyeon annoyingly.

Fair enough Jessica isn’t the type to brag about her love life, she was more at first the last one to believe that it would ever strike her that Taeyeon would remember and less to trust that Taeyeon will woo her, still now they can’t live without one another. She had been thinking about maybe moving to Seoul to be with Taeyeon, even maybe quitting her work here in Jeonju, nothing is really keeping her anymore, like it was in the past. Jessica is now thinking for two, Taeyeon and her.

The clumsy, absent-minded girl is far from being selfish and inconsiderate now that a singer is hers, Jessica has deeply think that she has to change her lifestyle to be with the love of her life.

 

Suddenly the door open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter