Part 4

Let's Stay Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 4

Jessica is sleeping soundly when huge pounding on her front door make jerk up from her bed, she gets up cursing at the person that disturb her peaceful sleep and mumbles incoherent words. The interior designer is still completely in her half-asleep state when she opens the door only to be pinned down by….

 

Taeyeon….

 

The door automatically close behind, Jessica has been pinned down by Taeyeon with teary eyes and red cheeks. Still, in dreamland, Jessica lets out a small whimper due to the pain on her back looking at Taeyeon curiously.

“… T-… Taeyeon…”

“You little minx,” Taeyeon say eyes filled with tears

“Argh… What is happening?” Jessica wriggles a little only to have her neck wet by Taeyeon’s tear, the singer snuggles into the crook of Jessica’s neck.

Hearing the singer sorbs makes Jessica fully awakes, she slowly lifts her hands to caress Taeyeon’s back but stop midway, not knowing what to do she asks “Taeyeon….? You okay?”

Her back hurts since she spent the day working on her DIY, her hands are dry and full of blisters. Jessica doesn’t know why Taeyeon barged into her house crying like that.

“Taeyeon-ah? Care to tell me what wrong?” Jessica turns her head aside allowing Taeyeon to snuggle deeper even though it wasn’t her attention.

Taeyeon just cries her heart out regretting not recognizing her best friend in the first place she blames herself so much that it makes her cry.

Jessica lay still with Taeyeon on the top of her, she is, of course, embarrassed but what can she does, she can’t move and Taeyeon has balanced all her weight on her.

 

The moment later, Jessica hear Taeyeon’s breathe steadying which means that the singer has fallen asleep.

Like really? – Jessica

Jessica tries to move adjusting into a more comfortable position for Taeyeon and herself she ends up following the latter into dreamland, putting aside the odd situation for tomorrow morning.

 

×××

‘-If the wind blows, good, good, good, yeah
Everything that unfolds, great, great, yeah
My changing heart, work, work, baby
It already glimmers in front of my eyes-’

Morning strikes, Jessica alarms is loud enough to wake the whole building up, since she knows she is a heavy sleeper she puts the volume until maximum. But her alarm is in her room and she is still stuck beneath Taeyeon in her foyer.

Jessica opens her eyes completely after hearing Taeyeon’ singing voice set as her morning alarms, she feels numb and burden on her and hot too because of Taeyeon’s body. Jessica tries to check the singer awake many times until Taeyeon mumble near Jessica’s neck

“Five more minutes please.” The singer moves making her dry lips stick to Jessica's neck right on her soft spot. Jessica’s heart has just made a lope out of her body and land back in the sensation is just so intimate that the interior designer stops breathing.

“Taeyeon wakes up please I need to go to work…” Jessica says but her voice comes out in a silent mode…

‘-If I leave now, good, good, good, yeah
Everything I’ll meet, great, great, yeah
My lightened heart, work, work, baby
It already glimmers in front of my eyes
But I hesitate, why- ‘

The alarm again, Jessica sets it on repeat until she, herself turn it off. She will never have thought that meeting Taeyeon will turn her life on a crazy state like that. However, what can she do her crush/ famous singer is on her no in her arms, yeah…. Taeyeon is completely all over her sleeping like a baby.

Jessica is screwed, today is Monday and she has an important meeting with some Chinese share older that she must convince if she wants her company to develope filial abroad. It seems a little bit complicated with a lump on her blocking her.

“Taeyeon wake up!” Jessica shakes and calls

 

Here we go

 

Taeyeon stirs slowly fluttering her eyes open, she nuzzles into the latter’s neck inhaling the fresh scent of Jessica;

“Sooyeon?” Taeyeon finally lets out

Jessica stiffen by the name, it is the first time in almost a decade that someone calls her like that she changes her Korean when she started Brown from that no one knows that she has a Korean name except Hyoyeon that one time has peeked on her ID while she was paying for some gifts and the amounts requires an ID check.

“Sooyeon, I miss you.” Taeyeon moves setting on her hands planting them on each side of Jessica’s head.

Jessica just look at the singer not saying anything

“I know it you, you were my best friend in junior high to high school.” Taeyeon looks intently at the latter sure about what she is stating.

Jessica freeze, she is trying to process the fact that Taeyeon knows more like remember that she is her old classmate, best friend…

“You are my Sooyeonnie, I know it’s you.” Taeyeon leans in slowly close to Jessica’s face, she is about to kiss when Jessica pushes her arms aside making her falls on the hard wooden floor kissing it.

Sitting upright Jessica is red like beetroot looking down in her feet, she balances herself back and forwards like an agitated girl.

“Ouch! Arhg…. My nose…” laying on her back Taeyeon rubs her poor nose.

Jessica stands up to skip in her room only to be pin back on the floor violently by Taeyeon again.

“Listen to me…” Taeyeon says in a hushed voice; “I love you…. This is not a joke I do really. When you were gone I was devastated…” She is cut by Jessica alarms…

‘-If the wind blows, good, good, good, yeah
Everything that unfolds, great, great, yeah
My changing heart, work, work, baby
It already glimmers in front of my eyes- ‘

The alarm again this time Taeyeon hears it clearly, however she is being pushed by Jessica that runs in her room to turns it off. Not letting the girl slips again Taeyeon follows Jessica in her room, looking around her to see if it is really her Sooyeon Taeyeon spots the picture of her and Sooyeon smiling from ear to ear, the picture is the same one as the one she has back home. She slowly approaches the pic and takes it in her hands.

She realizes now the reason why she doesn’t recognize, Jessica has grown into a wonderful breath-taking woman compare to when she was still kid wearing glasses and having eyes bag, Taeyeon is shaking Jessica is mesmerizing her beauty is just priceless.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter