Part 6

Let's Stay Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 6

Taeyeon couldn’t be happier to spend time with Jessica, although she was busy because of her work. Taeyeon never stops taking care of her even in the middle of the night when Jessica is having a hard time to sleep because of the stress of her work. The singer would hold her tight in her arms kissing her temple, caressing her side to sooth her, it is like Taeyeon cannot live without Jessica, she is beyond happy after finding ‘her Sooyeon’ back. She keeps saying I love you to make clear to Jessica that she loves her and without her Taeyeon is nothing… what romantic singer she is. Jessica on the other side hadn’t uttered those three words yet.

But Taeyeon isn’t impatient, as long as Jessica is with her, Taeyeon is ready to wait and to learn.

 

×

Jessica receives an email while changing her bed sheets with the latter, the email content says that the building is closing for a couple days for maintenance. Happy from the news she shows the latter the email. Taeyeon reads it and jumps on the bed embracing her right away making them fall on the floor.

Taeyeon is smiling from ear to ear, while Jessica is grunting due to the pain, though she is happy to have some couple days of well deserve break

“Taeyeonnie, you are hurting me.” Jessica wriggles softly under the excited kid above.

“I’m good! No, I’m more than good, I can have you all day, all night without any interruption. Whoo!” Taeyeon moves to straddle sitting on Jessica’s stomach exclaiming loudly her happiness.

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Taeyeonnie, don’t bounce on me like that it hurts.” Jessica tries to wriggle and holds on the kid girlfriend that she has but fail miserably.

Taeyeon leans down to kiss her passionately, sliding her arm under the interior designer head and in a swift motion she makes Jessica lands on her, they kiss with Taeyeon on her lip timidly, sliding her hand under Jessica’s loose shirt, it wasn’t the first time the singer attempt to be closer to Jessica. Taeyeon is cautious and doesn’t want to rush Jessica, as she is herself not ready too.

They are living a real idyll in each other arms with Taeyeon always displaying her caring and cheesy side to Jessica who is in heaven.

“Taeyeon wait! We have to finish my bed first.” Jessica turns her head avoiding Taeyeon’s wet kisses.

“I’ll help you to do it later let’s stay like this for a while.” Taeyeon leans back in.

Jessica halts her heads cupping her cheeks; “Taeyeonnie…” Only to make Taeyeon nuzzles pressing their heads together.

 

×××

After some tender moment, together and a good lunch cooked by Jessica, Taeyeon decides to go on Jessica’s couch deciding to take a nap, but first she wants to read a book that she finds at her house talking about people who at cooking. Jessica looks at her lazy girlfriend from her kitchen, she is actually working on her DIY new selves, drilling some screw.

Jessica watches Taeyeon knitting her brow, sticking her tongues out looking concentrated like how, she used to when they were young.

The interior designe decides to take a break, putting down all her tools. She walks to Taeyeon, landing a quick kiss on the latter’s cheeks. Surprise by the action, Taeyeon looks up holding on the spot Jessica has kissed.

“What was that for?”

“I love you,” Jessica says looking like a shy child

Taeyeon smiles and opens her arms wild to welcome Jessica in, both laying down on the couch, with the interior designer snuggling in the crook of her neck. The singer smiles to herself feeling Jessica’s tip of the nose poking her neck. She would time to time caresses the interior designer hips, making Jessica falls asleep. Taeyeon smiles to herself while continuing reading her book, she wanted to learn some recipes to make Jessica delicious food.

After a half hour, Taeyeon decides to wake Jessica’s up due to Taeyeon gentle caress on her hips, then she remember that she must finish her DIY to spend some time with Taeyeon, the latter leans i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter