Part 3

Let's Stay Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3

Taeyeon tosses and turns on her bed, it is approximately near midnight and the singer cannot get the thought of Jessica off her mind it is like is glued to her brain. And every time she closes her eyes she would see Jessica warm smile greet her and the thin little blush on the latter’s face.

The singer turns to her side grabbing her cell phone and decided to compose the digit aiming to text the designer, wondering if she as asleep yet or just lazing in bed.

 

On the other hand, many hypotheses could be supposed, Jessica out having to drink, Jessica out clubbing or just Jessica who is now unboxing her DIY package of the wood board that she just received to continue to build up shelves to remodeled her kitchen and make a new island for her kitchen apartment.

Talking about the interior designer Jessica is manually skillful and really limber, the latter didn’t possess a ‘doctorate’ in architectural for nothing. Being a workaholic and a loner Jessica knows how to keep herself busy when she is bored.

 

For now, she is just feeling embarrassed and confused while setting up the woods along the wall. She is thinking about Taeyeon and the afternoon they spend together having a small lunch, going to the furniture’s, having ice cream and going to the library. Jessica brasses about why Taeyeon hugged her earlier and why she timidly asked for her phone number.

Millions of questions are running through the designer’s mind only to hear her bell ring. Surprise she went to her door looking for the late intruder ringing her doorbell.

Seems like Taeyeon holding a plastic bag in her hands tiptoeing trying to see if her neighbor is asleep through the outside bull-eye.

She opens the door;

“Taeyeon?” Jessica says holding on her door

How can she be that y wearing just a simple outfit? – Jessica

“Erhm…. Hey!” Taeyeon raises her busy hand showing her plastic bag; “I can’t sleep so I went out to the convenient store and I saw light in your place so I thought that maybe you weren’t asleep yet… so erhm… here I am.”

Waking up from her daze Jessica; “Come on in.”

“Thanks.”

Taeyeon steps in, she is about to go in the private zone of Jessica the den of the unexpected, however out of curiosity the latter didn’t mind because she has something of her mind and she wanted to do it if the opportunity is on her side.

“Oh wow! Were you-…?” Speechless by her surrounding Taeyeon swallows; “Were you doing DIY?”

Jessica is clearing the way turns around; “Hum… yeah, I’m making an island that I will put along the wall to put my cooking stuff in.”

“I see you are full of surprise that is very pleasant.” Taeyeon puts the bag on the main island and asks; “Were you working on it after getting home?” She probes

“No, I just like manual works that are all, I work all day behind a desk and going on meeting with clients, this is just a way to escape from my reality,” Jessica says going behind the main island.

“I see.” Taeyeon smiles following the latter.

“Do you want some water.” Jessica offers to grab a cup from the cupboard.

“Thanks” Taeyeon’s eyes never left the designer until her sight land on Jessica’s blistering hand.

Why didn’t I see it earlier? – Taeyeon

“Here you go water for you.” Jessica pushes the class close to the latter deciding to go back to pick up the wood board on the floor scatter near the door.

“Wait I’ll help you.” Taeyeon jumps from her stool paddling quickly to Jessica.

“It’s fine you don’t have too.” Jessica raises the wood boards leaning them, Taeyeon follows the action; “Can I help you tomorrow?”

Catching off guard; Jessica stares blankly at the latter not uttering a word.

The singer waves a hand at her; “Earth to Sica!” Taeyeon chuckles shaking the daydreaming girl.

It is way past one o’clock, however, the two didn’t seem tired, especially not Taeyeon that wanted to stay more and looks at Jessica’s goddess face. She can’t, she must cross the street and get to bed because it is late and the interior designer is probably tired even if she shows a straight face.

“I think I should get going,” Taeyeon says

“Way what about your ice cream and juice?” Jessica asks

“Keep it we will eat tomorrow,” Taeyeon says and waves her hand living to the front door.

What suddenly has gotten into her? - Jessica 

 

×

Argh!! Kim Taeyeon you idiot!! – Taeyeon

The singer thought to herself in her bed tossing all over the clock is now eight in the morning and she was thinking and dreaming of Jessica all night. The feel is so familiar yet foreign. She has the feels that Jessica belongs in a part of her life but when and how.

Taeyeon noticed that the designer blushes all the time, she even knows about her allergies, and even call by a very intimate nickname ‘Taeyeonnie’.

Jessica? Perhaps, do we know each other? Why can I remember you? – Taeyeon turns to her side looking at the picture frame on her nightstand she is getting crazy she just met the girl about twenty-four hours and her mind is already breaking down.

Taeyeon gets dressed and goes to the drug store she decides to buy some alcohol and cotton to treat Jessica blistering hand and she is determinate to get her doubtful mind into clear.

 

×××

“You called her Taeyeonnie?” Hyoyeon says looking at Jessica pacing around her kitchen; “Sica- Sica Jeshika stop walking and calm down.”

“I can’t she knocks on my door last night.” Jessica is making huge movements with her hands.

“What did she want?” Hyoyeon sips on her coffee. “Maybe a goodnight kiss.” The blonde bounces her brow and smirk.

“Stop it Hyo you are not funny.” Jessica crossed her arms and pout her lips.

“Ooh…. If you make that kind of face expression might get her wants to eat you right here and there! Haha!”

“Ya! Hyo this is not funny. How am I supposed to explain to her that we used to be the best friend and I’m a huge fan of her music?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter