Part 1

Let's Stay Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s stay together

Part 1

A white clean Mercedes just parked I front of a house in Jeonju, today we are the march 20th 2017 Taeyeon gets out of her luxurious car walking to her family house where her mother and younger sister is greeting her. Taeyeon walks in with a big smile greeting her father who is waiting for her at the archway of the foyer. Her older brother is not here well Taeyeon just assumed that her other half is out with some friends to kill sometimes.

“Taeyeonie how was the travel?” Her father asks patting her shoulder.

“I’m good appa just my arms sore a little bit,” Taeyeon says smiling cheekily.

“Ask your mother to give you a little massage before bed.” Mr. Kim says setting down on the couch taking his newspaper up again.” His attention is focused on the sheets; however, his ears are with Taeyeon when she says that she has a break for ten days and she will have schedules after getting back.

“This is good Taeyeon-ah you’ll get to rest properly I don’t want you to get back to Seoul more tired than when you arrived.” Mr. Kim tries to amplify every to his perfectionist daughter.

“I understand Dad.” Taeyeon nods obediently.

“Now go shower and take a rest I will tell Hayeon to call you when dinner is ready.”

Mr. Kim shoots his daughter upstairs. Taeyeon could only do what he says without words. Being the nation favorite singer, Taeyeon loves and really respect her parents.

She walks up the stairs where she grew up, the house has changed so much from the moment she debuted and now, that she become a sumbae, her voice makes her living. Taeyeon sits on the bed and looks around her room, the room never changes; she is the only one that changed. Taeyeon looks around, and a framed picture catches her attention she stands up on her feet and looks at the picture closely, it is her and a girl they were standing closely next to each other with that little girl hugging her. Taeyeon grazes her finger on the picture wondering where the person is now and what she is doing, however, the question sounds stupid from her head because the memory is still fresh in her head the picture had been taken when they were in junior high, her friend left two years before freshman to California San Francisco because of her father’s job. Taeyeon stood still looking and graze her fingers on the girl’s face in the picture until she decides to stops to go shower.

×

“Onnie dinner’s ready come on!” Hayeon screams from down the stairs calling her sister.

“Coming!” Taeyeon says tidying her hair in a ponytail.

The whole family gathers around the table, Jiwoong is home he changes into a sweat pant and a comfortable tee.

“Hey sis!” he says patting her head.

Dodging the movement Taeyeon says; “Hey! Don’t do that.”

“What? What did I do?” Jiwoong says fainting an innocent face.

“Cha! Cha! Here are the dishes!” Mr. Kim says clapping his hands to make his children silent.

The dinner is served, the family I eating happily, with Mrs. Kim asking about her children days and what they want to do on the weekend since Taeyeon is here with them and Jiwoong is on a break and doesn’t have any studies to be done.

All of them wanted to stroll the street and the history site. Mr. Kim agrees, saying that is new and never have they got interested in history and art.

“That is set then, you guys have to be up early this Saturday to go out if not Mom and I will go without you guys!” Mr. Kim says popping a piece of meat inside .

 

×××

“Jessica, you’re not going home yet?” One of Jessica’s colleagues says to her looking at the screen expose in front of her.

“I’m going now.” Jessica closes all her windows on the screen and saves her works on a USB key before standing up and packing her stuff.

The lady is an interior designer, she is the manager consultant of her company, she makes plans and creates the concept that she sells to architects. Jessica makes a good living after graduating from the university Brown in Rhodes Island Jessica wanted the best for herself, she couldn’t stand behind the second or not in Dean’s list. Somehow those ambitions have always failed her to be with someone.

“Sica! Taeyeon’s new album is out you know, you can buy it since you are a fan.” Hyoyeon says smiling at the girl.

“I already buy it on Itunes Hyo…” Jessica exhales the fresh air of winter feeling her tiredness in her bones.

“But you don’t have the physical one I mean the one with her photoshoot and all.” The blond says jumping around like a kid and giggles.

“Why do I need to buy it I can’t even touch her for real.” Jessica closes her eyes for milli-second knowing that Taeyeon is her childhood friend.

“Maybe to keep it as a physical album.”

“The bus is here.” Jessica points out with her fingers, the two steps on and get some seats.

With Hyoyeon talking about how great Taeyeon performs every song in the full-length album and Jessica leaning on her friend’s shoulder closing her eyes thinking about her best friend that now is a famous singer and doesn’t even remember her. She sighs drastically, making Hyoyeon nudges her shoulder.

“What’s wrong Sica?” The blond asks looking down at the brunette that now has black hair.

“I…- Nothing.”

“Oooh no! not that ‘I…- nothing’ I know you Jung” Hyoyeon shakes her heads nudging her shoulder one again.

“Fine! Would you believe me if I tell you that I used to know Taeyeon?” Jessica says raising her hands in the air first, turning her head at the latter, and then looking at her solemnly.

“No,” Hyoyeon replies without second thoughts.

“I knew it, anyway who would believe me. What am I? I mean, I’m only an interior designer, not a star…” Jessica says crossing her arms over her chest, looking straight forward. 

“Are you serious Jung? We are speaking about the same Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon turns her head to look at Jessica who still has her stare fixed on the scenery outside.

“How many Taeyeon do you know?” Jessica asks raising her brow maintaining a straight face.

“Well you know there is the guy Taeyeon that lives a couple blocks away from your place. And that girl from the library that we start to talk about last week.” Hyoyeon faints some jokes trying to convince Jessica.

“Seriously… you are tiring.” Jessica sighs again.

“Aish…. I know you are talking about the famous singer.” Hyoyeon gives a cheeky smile and continues; “She is from Jeonju and you too, plus you guys almost have the same month of birth, her in March and you in April.” Hyoyeon says tapping on her chin.

“Taeyeon and I were best friends in junior high we were inseparable, I remember she used to like to sing and sings me a lullaby when we are having pajama’s party.” Jessica gives out a cute sign chuckling at the remember.

Jessica keeps going with her stories, “I remember that I like to snuggle with her because she is snuggly.” Her sudden blush didn’t leave Hyoyeon unnoticed.

The remark drops; “Tell me Jung aren’t you in love with back then?”

Jessica looks up at the latter; “Yes I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter