Part 5

Let's Stay Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 5

Taeyeon doesn’t want to go home, she whines like a kid making Jessica looks at her weirdly, though the interior designer has to work tomorrow.

“Look I can stay the night with you, and in the morning, I’ll make you breakfast,” Taeyeon says looking so proud

“Taeyeon you don’t know how to cook and I don’t have anything except coffee.” Jessica looks apological at the latter

“What?! So how do you keep energized throughout the day?” Acting like a careful wife Taeyeon starts to throw tantrums, telling Jessica that she has to at least drink some water, eat some fruits and not coffee because it is not good for her heart… blah, blah… the singer is full of concerns once again. “No more discussion I’m staying. I may can’t cook but I can peel fruit and make you cereals that can be count as a meal.”

Jessica has nothing but to be submitted and agree.

The real question now is Jessica and Taeyeon a couple? Are they in some sort of label? Well… for Taeyeon it’s was clear that she loves Jessica, same goes for the interior designer even though she has a hard time saying it out loud. Jessica loves Taeyeon too from the beginning but fearful like her, she will never voice it out.

Taeyeon pushes the latter inside the room telling her to wash up and sleep because it is late, really late and Jessica has a full day of work tomorrow.

 

×

The singer is sitting on the edge of the bed only wearing her bra and a sweat pant. Actually, she runs back to her house when Jessica cleans up, to grab her PJ in a lightning speed and come back.

“OH GOD!!” Jessica covers her eyes as soon as she steps out from her attached bathroom; “Tae-…. Taeyeon!! What are you wearing?” Flustered she freezes on her spot only to be engulfed in Taeyeon’s half body the singer smile cheekily while teasing the latter.

Taeyeon takes off Jessica’s hands from her face and circles them around her bare waist. The singer has this habit to sleep half , she finds it more comfortable.

“Look at me.” Taeyeon laughs at the red beetroot face of Jessica.

“Let me…. let me get you a t-shirt.” Jessica tries to detach herself however, Taeyeon has a death grip on her pressing the latter between her work out body. The interior designer is amazed to see how Taeyeon’s body is built and the sharp abs that are showing up.

Taeyeon smiles lovingly at the latter, the atmosphere turns into some romantic moments in movies when the two protagonists stop talking and look in each other eyes then they kiss and Bing bang boom! Jessica thought about that when it is really happening Taeyeon did lean closer to her but not to kiss her instead the latter snuggle in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet scent brushing her nose on Jessica’s sweet spot that turns her body rigid like marble, though Taeyeon only wants some warm moment Jessica is still introvert and dense enough to react to the demand.

 

×××

Together setting under the covers is another story, Jessica’s heart is thumping, her breath inch, dry, the only thing that she wants to do is sleep on her couch outside, but since she has spent the prior night on the floor in her foyer with Taeyeon on her she can’t afford another uncomfortable night to destroy her already sick back.

Sensing that Jessica is fidgeting on the other side of the bed, Taeyeon turns to her side looking at the lump that is having a hard time to breath.

“You okay?” Taeyeon voices out draping her arm across Jessica's waist only to make the other girl gasp in surprise.

“Y… yeah I’m fine.” Jessica stutters and catches her breath when Taeyeon moves out from the cover closer to her.

“I can give you a massage if you want.” Taeyeon sits up suddenly she goes to switch the light on, making Jessica jerks up from her laying position looking at the latter returning to her spot with round eyes. Jessica’s is red her ears as well, she expects the worse, what will Taeyeon do to her? Will they make it like out of lust and need? But she never has anyone in her life since forever let out the fact that having the physical interaction, wait. NO!

“I’m fine you don’t… need to worry.” Taeyeon walks to her side, sitting next to her the scene looks like some weirdos not knowing what to do though Taeyeon knows clearly what she wants to do to Jessica.

Taeyeon stands to look at Jessica; “Let me give you a massage, then you relax and can fall easily asleep.”

“…” Jessica nods eventually.

 

×

Jessica flinches right when Taeyeon lands her hand soft on her sore spot, the interior designer has forgotten all the pain since she had a crazy day that didn’t seem to end. Taeyeon is making hard for her to breath, to think, to act and to talk, all in her head is confusion mix with the miss, need and love. Even her state didn’t seem to bother the singer she keeps going until….

“Ahhhh…hurt…. Taeyeonnie…!!” Jessica crawls forwards flat on her stomach

“Wae, wae, where?” Taeyeon stops her kneading panicking she looks at Jessica, she hesitates for a moment gazing at the lump before asking; “Can I look where you are hurt?” The singer reaches slowly to touch the shirt, she lifts it only to see two big bruises on the honey skin of Jessica.

 

Taeyeon gasps loudly looking Jessica’s bruise on the latter’s back, she grazes her fingers on it sensing the burning skin. As she touches the burning skin Jessica has already dozed off. Taeyeon keeps her finger on Jessica’s back, she feels the steady breathing and the relaxation from the interior designer. Taeyeon study every feature, the way Jessica purses her lips, puffing her cheeks and when she rubs her nose messily when her strands fall on her face Taeyeon tries to memories it all, enchanted by the sight she decides to gaze at her missing piece all night.

 

×××

‘-If the wind blows, good, good, good, yeah
Everything that unfolds, great, great, yeah
My changing heart, work, work, baby
It already glimmers in front of my eyes-’

Jessica turns on her side trying to reach for the annoying noise, however, she fails miserably because she is in the other round of the bed and her alarms on the other side. Then she feels someone snuggles to her nape planting butterfly kisses rubbing her back gently to wake her up. She looks on the side only to see Taeyeon smiling and rubbing her side and nuzzles to her side neck to wake her slowly up.

“Sooyeon-ah wake up.” Taeyeon whispers nuzzle as she gathers Jessica in her arms.

“Taeyeon?” Jessica sounds surprised because she is eventually, never in the world she would imagine waking up in her old best friend/ crush arms like this, it is daydreaming and at the same unimaginable. Though it is very pleasant.

“Did my baby had a good sleep?” Taeyeon coos trying to wake her now lover up. “Wake up, you’ll be late if you don’t.”

Jessica lazily flutters her eyes open looking at Taeyeon she lifts her hands up to touch the singer’s face to see if it is real or not, to see if it is beautifully and good Taeyeon. Her fingers brush on the latter’s face making Taeyeon enjoying it trying to kiss Jessica’s palm in the track.

Taeyeon wants the morning to be like that always, with Jessica touc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter