Part 2

Let's Stay Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2

We are Saturday afternoon, Jessica is in panic not that is the first time though but she is frantic and well…. agitated. Always when she encounters with curt situations.

 

“I saw Taeyeon.” Jessica says spacing around her place making Hyoyeon having a headache. Truth to be told the interior designer cannot contain her emotions, she is not the type to like unpredictable things and surely not when is about her emotions.

“Whoa! Whoa! Jung, you need to calm down and stops spacing around like that, you are giving me a free spin.” Hyoyeon tries to pacify the agitated girl.

“HOW?! Taeyeon is my neighbor!” Jessica says almost pulling out her hair from her scalp.

“What? The nation number one singer and aka Your first love lives next door? Hyoyeon widens her eyes.

“Yes, she is…. She lives across from me…” Jessica sighs

“How is she?” Hyoyeon jumps to sit next to the latter making the couch dips.

“She… hum… she didn’t recognize me, she doesn’t know me. I think she forgot about me, I mean it’s normal you know we haven’t met since junior high.”

“Uh… huh… yeah, that’s logical.” Hyoyeon probes on her elbow looking at Jessica’s agitated face.

“I feel like throwing up…” Jessica slumps in her couch.

“Were you that in love?” Hyo smirks “I mean back then.”

“I… I don’t really remember I was twelve…. no! at least thirteen.” Jessica exhales drastically. “We were in that same school, back then I was really a reserved kid and a loner, I barely make friends with anyone because I wasn’t really interested…”

The designer merely finished her sentence that Hyoyeon cuts in; “Even now you are hard to approach.”

“Let me finish.” Jessica glares

“Sica-yah what if Taeyeon don’t remember you from junior high and like the 2017 you what will you do?”

“What do you mean by like?” Jessica snaps back. “I merely talk to her.”

“Honestly, I don’t know she is a singer a superstar, I mean. How can she possibly be attracted to me?” Jessica shrugs.

 “And what if she is?” Hyoyeon retorts back

“She is not! Alright! She was just being polite because I point her the bin on Thursday night.”

“I weirdly have that feeling that you are attracted to her more than you believe you do Sica.” Hyoyeon rubs her chin annoyingly making Jessica get irritated. “Why don’t you try?” Jessica looks at the blond girl giving that ‘Me? How can I?’ look.

“Try what?” Jessica moves from the couch to her open kitchen.

“Well… try to get closer to her, you know her you guys were bestfriends.” Hyoyeon tries to convince the girl.

“I assume that in more than a decade she has changed.”

“What the cost? You hold the key to this new interaction because you knew Taeyeon, the Taeyeon before her fame and glory…” Hyoyeon didn’t even have the time to…

“And blah blah…. I’m getting hungry Hyo.” Jessica cuts in rubbing her stomach like a monkey. Her sudden change makes her friends smile.

“You are tiring Jung.” Hyo raises a brow looking at Jessica

“Come on let’s go have lunch.” Jessica pulls the short blonde hair from the stall outside her apartment.

 

×××

“Jung! Look!” Hyoyeon elbows her friend signaling with her head the person that just entered the coffee place.

“What do y…” Jessica raises her head looking at the girl going to the counter. “You want?”

“Looks like your long-time crush is in the place…” Hyoyeon smile cheekily.

“Cut it off Hyo she doesn’t want to be recognized look how she is dressed.”

“By her fan but maybe not by you.” Hyoyeon elbows her friend.

“Oh! Boy will stop elbowing me like this all the time?”

The short blonde hair is about to protest when a voice cut in

“Jeshica?” Taeyeon’s voice

The brunette freeze on her spot unable to move. Suddenly a rush of panic makes Jessica’s face redden up.

“Ouh… Jung I think I forgot to turn off the gas at my place I have to go.” Hyoyeon stands up living Jessica on her spot.

“No! Where are you? Hey! We don’t have gas at our unit stove it works with electricity… Never mind.”  Jessica facepalms herself looking at the bubbly girl skipping out the coffee shop.

“Uhm… may I? Taeyeon points at the chair next to Jessica.

“S..sure…. yes” The brunette stutters

“It’s nice seeing you here” Taeyeon takes off her hat.

“Uh…. yeah.” Jessica rubs her crowd with the tip on her index a habit that she has since young age, her gesture didn’t leave Taeyeon unnoticed, as the girl looks at her intrigued.

“Are you a regular here?” To ban the silence Taeyeon initiates the conversation.

“Yes, I often come here.” Flat and embarrassed Jessica answer

“Was it your friend?” Taeyeon point at the silhouette dancing weirdly in front of the coffee shop window.

“Yes, she a friend of mine, unfortunately.” Jessica facepalms herself looking at her idiot friend pointing at Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter