Chapter 7: Busan Boys

A Call for Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jimin-Hyung,” my ears perked a little bit at the young sounding voice coming from the left of Jimin and I.  We were currently standing in the train station in Busan, Jimin waiting for his youngest member to join us as they both were from Busan.  Taking their short break as their time to visit their family and now heading back together.

My eyes turned towards the voice, to see a young man who looked to be just out of middle school.  He had a sweet face, with a little extra fat in his cheeks and jaw.  His bottom lip was puffy, while his upper was thin but well defined in curves.  His nose was larger, straight with a wide tip – but it fit his face.  He also sported a very slight double eyelid, with big chocolate eyes that looked happy and full of wonder.

“Jungkook-ah,” Jimin left my side to meet the young boy, there were few moments I had seen Jiminie so happy.  He seemed genuily excited to see the youngest member again.

Noticing he left his rolling bag, I grabbed it and followed him to meet the young boy.

They greeted each other with a hug, Jimin breaking a way to ruffle his hair and ask how visiting his family went.  Jungkook responded with a big grin, before noticing me walking towards Jimin.  His eyes met mine only for a brief second, before his face flustered and he looked towards the floor.

Jimin noticed immediately and looked back at my face, he still sported a big smile on his face, his eyes so tiny behind his chubby cheeks I’m surprised he could see.

“Jungkook-ah, this is my Nari-chingu,” Jimin beamed, happy to finally introduce me to one of s, “Nari-ah, this is our maknea Jungkook.”

Both Jungkook and I bowed in greeting, Jungkook speaking first, “It’s nice to meet you Nari-noona.”

He never looked up to meet my gaze however, finding the floor or Jimin much more appealing than making eye contact with me.

I offered a shy smile, looking between Jimin and Jungkook, “It’s nice to meet you as well.  Jimin speaks very highly of you and the other members.  He said you are a golden maknae.”

Jungkook raised his hand to wave no, his eyes looking to meet mine for a brief second but quickly looking away again, “no, no, Jimin is good at teaching me things.”

“Ah, chincha, why don’t you say things like this back at home?”  Jimin groaned and I found a chuckle leave my throat.  It was natural for most people to tease Jimin, it was extremely easy to do.  Awkwardness engulfed us a bit, both Jungkook and I two people uninterested in sharing a lot of words.

Jimin clears his throat and looks towards me, my eyes had traveled to the ground and I was suddenly kicking my blue shoelaces back and forth on the floor.  I don’t meet his piercing gaze, which I already know what he’s thinking.  ‘Nari speak up, try to strake a conversation.’

“Jimin-hyung, is Nari-noona your girlfriend?”

Jimin’s head snaps to Jungkook, surprised by his sudden sentence, my eyes widen and my cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter