A Mask

He's my Past, You are my Future

It wasn't that he reminded him of his past lover, but as if he was his past lover. It made him shiver in the most uncomfortable way. The teacher stared at. "Yah! Taehyung. Do not sleep in my class." the teacher yelled at him. 

Taehyung slumped in his chair and looked down at his book, and closed it. "Since you were sleeping, you will have to introduce yoursleves again.." the teacher sighed, rubbing his temples. 

The boy smiled. And Taehyung has now noticed that there was another boy behind the boy who had introduced himself as V woke up. "I'm Jung Ho Seok.. but you may call me J-Hope. Since I am our hope, after all!" he said, as he raised two fingers. 

The other boy rolled his eyes while the other girls in the class screeched and looked like they were going to have seizures. "Seriously.. what do find that is attractive to him.." V whispered to himself as the other boys in the class looked at him. 

They gave a face which said I-know-right. V looked away. "My name's Jungkoook, but my real name in Jeon Jeong-guk. Please take care of us." and the girl's cheers rose, and they were basically having serizures right now. 

And somehow, I flipped my head 180 to face the man for some weird reason, and it was just from hearing his name. Jungkook and him made a awkward eye contact, and V turned away from his gaze almost instantly. 

"Jeon Jeong-guk... I think I heard that last name before.." V whispered to himself again, catching the other's attention, including the teachers and the two boys in the front. 

"Is that what you call whispering to yourself?" the teacher asked, raising an eyebrow at V's direction. V shook his head. The teacher had some weird, roasting sessions at times, but he could also be pretty scary if you come late to his class. He would be the last one you would want to mess with. 

The other classmates laughed while V scrunched up his nose, something he did when he was angry or annoyed at somebody or something. The teacher cleared his throat and the other students silented down. 

"I know that I am halarious. Now, boys, where do you want to sit?" the teacher asked calmly as he smiled at the two boys. They made a weird face like they did not know what was going on and Jungkook pointed to the seat near V. 

"What? Are you sure you want to sit next to him?" the teacher asked. (Imma call the teacher t from now on) Jungkook nodded and the t smiled. "Very well then. V, please be nice to the new student, then." the t pointed out a smile towards V, making him huff in annoyance. 

"When have I ever been mean to a new student..?" V mumbled. The others laughed while the t turned a shade of red. (Nvm, imma called him teacher). He faked a smile. 

"None. You have never been mean to a new student." he said. Then he turned to Jungkook, pointed where he was going to sit, and Jungkook followed the instructions. 

"Okay.. now that all the problems have been solved, please take out your--" 

_After Class was Done and It is Now LunchTime_

V walked to the roof and brought along his lunch which he was going to eat. "Oh my gosh I am so hungry..." he heard a familiar voice say. He turned around. "What the-? How'd you get here?" V asked the person. 

The person also turned around from the corner, revealing his face. It was j-hope. "Aye J-hope, you scared me." V pretended, and took out the sandwhich. "Yah! You don't have to pretend.." j-hope said, still way too excited. 

"You don't have to be so excited.." V said to j-hope, making him giggle. "What?" V asked. J-hope pointed somewhere behind his back, making him nervous. He walked over, leaning a bit across the corner, looking down behind j-hope. 

"I'm not the only one you know?" J-hope said, giggling. V blushed and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wow dude. Imma go downstairs now. Have fun.." V said, and headed downstairs. 

Just then, he heard someone call out his name. He turned back and saw Jungkook standing from his position. "Why don't you eat with us?" Jungkook asked. V stared at him and then shook his head, rejecting the offer. 

"No thanks.. I don't want to," v said, making Jungkook feel dejected. After he closed the rooftop door, he headed down the stairs, where other students roamed around at the ground. 

As he left the rooftop, Jungkook and j-hope looked at each other. "Which do you think he likes more?" j-hope asked Jungkook, smirking. Jungkook huffed. "Obviously me.." Jungkook said, unsure of himself. 

J-hope laughed. "Hahaha.. you're very funny. Very funny indeed." J-hope said. Jungkook nodded. "I'm sure he will fall for me in no time. But for the time being, let's go and watch him.."Jungkook said, slightly laughing, almost like he was finding stalking V amusing. 

"Yeah, let's go," j-hope agreed, following after Jungkook as he left the rooftop also, planning to probably go and tease V.

They didn't even know that V was listening the while time as he came back to see what they were going to talk about when he was gone. "I knew it.." V said to himself.