Ending

He's my Past, You are my Future

V and Jungkook slept in the same bed, sharing the same blanket. He opened his eyes, only to see Jungkook's face very close to his very own. He didn't budge. V was wide awaked now. 

V rubbed his eyes and rose, using one of his hand to push back his hair and then using his other hand to hover above his eyes, protecting his eyes from the sun beams shining directly in his eyes. 

Jungkook stirred in his sleep and lifted his upper body up. "V.... what time is it?" Jungkook asked. V looked at the boy in his bed, who had his hands under his shirt and seemed like he was stratching himself. 

"It's saturday.... 7:08..." V said, as he squinted his eyes at the alarm clock next to the bed. "It's already Saturday?" Jungkook asked. V nodded. "It's because you came at a Friday, lucky you.." v said as he took off his shirt. 

Jungkook stared. Although he had already seen this sight yesterday, it was as if V's body got more fascinating and beautiful in the morning. Jungkook unconcisiously stared at V's back for too long and V caught him. 

"Yah.. you don't have to be a ert." V said, laughing a bit. "Yeah yeah yeah whatever.." Jungkook said, emabarrased when V caught him staring at V's back. V smirked and took off his pants. 

He threw to the side of the room and left them there, leaving to go shower. "Imma go shower, when I come out, you better be gone." V said. Jungkook looked down at the ground. 

V looked confused. Why didn't he answer his hyung? "Yah, Jungkook!! Say something???!!" V snapped, making jungkook go back to 2017 immediately. "Oh sorry.. repeat?" Jungkook smiled. 

"I said that when I come out, you better be gone and out of his house. Alright?" V repeated and grabbed a towel. Jungkook shook his head. "What if I said that I no longer have anywhere to go, and I just enrolled here because the principal pitied me?" Jungkook asked, not looking up at his hyung. 

"Are you telling me.. that you want to stay here?" Jungkook nodded. "You'll be fine without me. You're handsome and I''m sure anyone would take you as your husband." V said, sure of himself. 

"Oh come one!! Please?? Let me stay here, only for a while!!!" Jungkook said with pleading eyes. V sighed and gave in. "How long is 'a while'?" V asked the kneeling deongsae. 

"I don't know.. so is that a yes??" Jungkook asked. V nodded and entered the bathroom with no other word. "You're lucky I also pity you." V said. V went into the shower and was gone for a while. 

Jungkook laid on the bed and just stared at the cieling, smiling to himself since he got the plan to work. "When will be the right time to confess?" he asked him. He then rolled over, onto his side and rolled himself off the bed. 

"Let's go make breakfast... and why am I talking to myself?" he asked himself again. And he quieted down as he walked down the stairs which lead to the kitchen. He made himself eggs and toast, eating them very slowly. 

V came out, with a towel around his neck, but then still half with only his boxers on. Jungkook blushed at the sight. "Aren't you cold?" Jungkook asked. V shook his head, droplets of water splashing everywhere. 

He reminded Jungkook of his dog, back at home. Of course, he still had to pretend that he had no home to go to. How cruel of him. Jungkook his lower lip as V opened the fridge and grabbed a carton of milk. 

"Yah.. wanna have ?" Jungkook asked. V choked on the milk, concerning Jungkook and made him run towards him immediately. "Seriously hyung.. you need to be more careful, while drinking." Jungkook scolded. 

V glared back at him. "And who was that that made me choke?" V asked. Jungkook laughed and turned V around. "Hey, what are you doIINNNNGGG!!!!" V shouted at the end because Jungkook had already zipped down his pants and his hard member was already showing. 

Ahh... what a bad time to wear only boxers.. Why'd he accept him in the first place? Junkook pulled down V's boxers, and V turned around, covering his with his hands, milk dropped onto the floor. 

"Y-yah!! Not today!!!" (NO, NOT TODAY!!! Kay... Imma stop now..) Jungkook snarled. "Turn around..." Jungkook commanded. V snarled back and hit Jungkook lightly on the nose. 

"This is my home kid.." V said, trying to escape by scooting slowly to the hallway. Jungkook placed a hand on both sides of V's head, trapping him. "Hey.. what is yours, is also mine. Since you have already lost the game.." Jungkook said. 

V was confused. Where was this boy's logic? "What do you mean I lost the game?" V asked. Jungkook kissed at V's collarbone, where the hickey from the other time lingered. 

"You've already accepted me, V. You should know who to mess with..." and Jungkook continued, making V moan and whine at the same time while also trying to escape. 

-After a While- 

V was carried to the couch since his waist hurted more then ever now. "I'm so gonna kill you next time..." v said. Jungkook laughed. "Didn't you already say that last time?" and v went pale. 

He pouted and turned his head away, barely able to do so because the whole time they had , Jungkook held onto the nape of his neck. 

"Hey V?" Jungkook said, catching V's attention. Jungkook laid on top of V, cupping his face in his palms. "I love you.." Jungkook whispered and rubbed their heads together. 

V held his hands on top of Jungkook's. "I love you too.." V said and Jungkook laughed. "Thanks... Now, ready for round 4?" Jungkook asked, and V went white. 

End Note: Sorry, if it was bad. I wanted to make my storied shorter, and I just thought of another idea since I was reading lots of other fanfics at 3 in the morning. The next story is going to be about Namjin. Make sure to check it out!!