Second Tour

He's my Past, You are my Future

As soon as he reached for the doorknob, v had already ran down the stairs and into his next period. Luckily, for him, he did not have the 5 period with Jungkook. As he ran, he saw the students entering the classroom and then sitting in their seats. 

"Oh surprisingly, you came late. It's no often that you do so, right?" the teacher asked. V stood in the doorway and apologized. Just then, he felt the presence of somebody pass through the hallway behind him. 

He turned around, only to see Jungkook looking back and then running towards him. V's eyes widened. "What the.." he said before rushing inside the classroom and then sitting in his desk. 

Jungkook entered the classroom with j-hope following behind him. "Oh here you are, Taehyung." Jungkook said, smiling politely under his mask which held his true colors. 

V huffed. "Oh, hello there too." he answered back and then rolling his eyes. Jungkook furrowed his brows, of course he did not know why V acted that way. "What's wrong? What do you need here?" the teacher asked Jungkook. 

v looked out the door where j-hope stood outside, leaning against the wall. He must've been waiting for Jungkook to finish whatever he was doing. Jungkook smiled and pointed towards V before saying,"Can I please get V to help me tour around the school for a second time?" 

The teacher looked at V, who's head was slumped down onto the desk. "V? How about another classmate?" the teacher said, adverting her gaze to Jungkook. He shook his head. 

"I want to get to know V." he said. The teacher frowned.