Misfortune

He's my Past, You are my Future

The teacher once again looked at V. His head was down on the desk again, like usual. "Very well then. V wake up!" the teacher shouted at V. He lifted his head very slowly with his eyes still closed and his hair in the front all ruffled and messed up. 

"Today, you are off this period. Tell Junkook about the school and teachers. Also, give him a nice tour. And please be nice to him." the teacher rammed on and on about what V should teach Jungkook. 

She was the same as the other teacher. "I swear you and the other teacher should get married already. You guys the exact same person." v said. The others laughed and the teacher in the font blushed. 

She knew what teacher he was talking about because she knew everything about every student. Fron what periods they gave to their grades in school. He rose from his seat and Jungkook watched as he did so. 

"Okay then. If I can skip this period then I'll go." V said and then walked out the door with Jungkook following him. He smirked as they got out the room and V started speaking. 

"So.... where do you want me to introduce you to first?" V asked, not bothering to turn to face him. Jungkook was silented for a while with a finger on his chin, something he did when thinking. 

"Um.... i want to go to the gym," Jungkook decided. V stared at him and made a face which said it's-super-far-from-here-though. Jungkook laughed. "Really? It's better then." and he smiled. 

V and Jungkook walked towards the gym with V explaining the rooms they pass. He also told Jungkook about the teachers here, but not the history because they had already reached the gym when he finished talking about the teachers in each classroom and floor. 

They reached the gym and opened the door. There was no body inside. V entered and left the door open with Jungkook following behind. V started talking about the gym and all the placed and sections in it, until he heard a loud bang. 

He turned back. The loud bang was created by the door getting shut. Jungkook stood there, with his face confused as to what was happening. But he was the closet to the door. 

V walked over to Jungkook, and tried opening the door. Jungkook just stood there and smirked as V tried to get out. "There's no way out.." Jungkook said pathetically. V looked at him with a glare. 

"You did this, didn't you. Ugh.. what a prick.." V said. Jungkook laughed. "If I weren't, then would I have been able to do this? Because only, what you so call pricks, do this." Jungkook joked. 

V snarled and walked over to the window with Jungkook following behind. V already knew that Jungkook would not move from the door to let him go out so he jumped up the boxes near the window and climbed onto the window, opening it up before exiting the building. 

Jungkook was amazed. Not only was this boy's agility was just GREAT, but this boy was also smart. It made Jungkook more intrested about the brown haired boy. "Intresting.." Jungkook said, and walked out the door. 

V was already quite far from Jungkook with hiis body and face turning towards him, watching as he chased after him. V decided to just sit down, because there was no way he could've been trick. 

"Ugh!! Just the thought makes me disgusted..." V mummered to himself as he saw Jungkook walking towards him now. "Excuse me? What were you talking about?" Jungkook asked and smiled. 

V faked a smile. "I was thinking of how much of a you are..." V said as he looked down at the ground and played with the dirt using his feet. Jungkook snarled. "You're that type of person who likes to play hard-to-get?" Jungkook asked and V laughed. 

"Of course. Who would want to trust a person who locks him inside a gym?" V asked. Jungkook shrugged and pulled V's chin up. He made sure that their eyes made contact. 

The boy who was on the bottom had beautiful, dark brown eyes which seemed to glow with a tint of light brown in the middle. His cheeks were all pale in the sunlight and his hands were placed near his crotch area. 

"You know.. you're breautiful.." Jungkook said and started to kiss V passionately. V didn't object though. He has had this experience before. He doesn't mind. But if this man decides to make a move on V, there would be no tommorow for him. 

The male stuck his tongue in and carried V into a room, which V did not object either. When they entered, Jungkook locked the doors and pinned V to the wall. He began to plant warm kisses from his neck to his abs. 

"You're way to sweet..." Jungkook said, almost like he was complaining. He knew what this was going to lead to, but he may have changed his mind when he started kissing V? 

He did remind him of his past lover, but then, at the same time, he doesn't. He decided that he would let Jungkook do it with him, but only for once. Besides, he was curious how it would feel. 

Jungkook pulled down V's pants and ripped off his tie, which lingered at the neck area. He then ed the buttons on the shirt and continued to kiss him. His tongue the lower lips of V's. 

Jungkook then traveled to V's ears, kissing the back of it and then to his cheeks where he was planted a kiss. He went back down to the collarbone, and started kissing him there all over again. 

V felt a sudden wave of pain rush over him as Jungkook the life out of him on his neck. "O-ow!" V squeeked. Jungkook laughed. "You're now mine..." Jungkook said. 

V turned red. "What? Who said I waAASSSS!?!?!" V screamed at the end when Jungkook turned him around and stuck a finger up his hole. There was no preparations whatsoever. 

"O-ow ow ow ow OWOWOWOWOW!!" V continued to whine as Jungkook stuck more fingers in. He continued to do so, ignoring all the screams. "Shhh!! Someone mught hear us!!" Jungkook said. 

V stood there as Jungkook pulled out all 4 of his finger and he heard a zipping noise. "Nuh-uh!!! If your fingers hurt that much, you are not allowed to use that 'thing' you have in your hands!!!" V said, basically pleading for him not to use it. 

Jungkook laughed. "You'll feel pleasure sooner or later.." Jungkook said and shoved it in, making V almost his the door. Luckily though, he placed his hands out so that he could keep his balance as Jungkook rammaged his . 

"Jung...kookk!!! You.. ah--.. are so.. gonna die!!" V said as his chest heaved up and down. Jungkook placed a hand on V's sweaty back, the sweat trickling down his spine. 

He steadily pushed in and out, keeping the rhytm even. V moaned and gasped for air as he clenched at the wall. "Jungkook!!! It really hurtss!!!" V shouted as Jungkook instantly came in him. 

They both panted. "God damnit Jungkook!!!" V shouted as he turned to look at his opened hole in the back. "You didn't even give me a warning... and now I smell like your..." V stopped. 

It was embarrasing for him to say what he was going to say. Jungkook looked up from wiping s with a random towel he found. "Like my what?" Jungkook asked smiling. 

V blushed. "Like your... ..." and he silented afterwards. He rose from his position and stuck out a hand. "I need a towel..." V said, embarrased. The inside him was overflowing to the floor now. 

Jungkook handed him the towel and leaned over V's back. "So how'd it feel?" Jungkook asked. V turned looked at him. "What?" V asked. Jungkook snarled and repeated the question. 

V laughed for no random reason. "No! It was not good at all little boy. You have to try harder!!" and V pulled back on his pants and fixed his uniform. When he reached to pick up his shirt though, there was also spreaded all over it. 

"Jungkook... my shirt.." V said and showed the shirt to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at the shirt and smirked. "Guess I could let you borrow mine..." and started laughing as soon as he said that. 

V followed Jungkook and Jungkook gave him the shirt. It was big on him. He had a small body, so the shirt did not fit him well since Jungkook had a manlier body and he worked out often. 

Jungkook laughed at how adorable V was. "It's too big..."  V whined. Jungkook hugged him and kissed him on the lips. "You're cute in it though.." he whispered in V's ears. 

V covered his ears and turned away, red in the face. Jungkook laughed. It was not the first time that Jungkook had met someone like V though..