Agreement

He's my Past, You are my Future

V and Jungkook walked into their classrooms, with V holding his lower back and Jungkook supporting and following after him. "V.. Are you sure you can continue..?" Jungkook asked the limping boy. 

V nodded. "This is nothing I can't take.." he answered back. Jungkook's eyes furrowed. It seemed like he was only able to conquer his body? Did he only agree because of the ? 

That couldn't be true because he said to never have with Jungkook again, so there is no way, is there? V noticed Jungkook being quiet and turned around to face the boy with a confused look on his face. 

"What are you thinking of?" V asked. Jungkook snapped out of his mind. "I-it's nothing.." he lied. Jungkook at lying, so it was easy to tell whenever he was. V pinched his cheeks. 

"You know.. You can tell me right?" V smiled. Jungkook looked down at his shoes. Should he tell him? He would think that Jungkook thinks of him as a then, wouldn't he. 

Jungkook sighed. "I was just thinking... that it only seemed like I conquered your body.. nothing else." Jungkook admitted. V looked deadpanned for a while, and then laughed.

"If you want to conquer my heart, then you'll have to try harder than that." he answered and walked away, limping towards his class. Jungkook beamed as he remembered the words of the hyung. 

"I will for sure, capture your heart.." he mumbled to himself, and followed V right after. 

-After School is Finished_

V walked towards the gate, colliding into Jungkook. "V, you live alone right?" Jungkook asked. V nodded. "Let's go to my house. For a night." Jungkook suggested. V shook his head this time. 

"Boy.. this is not how you capture someone's heart.. You will need to try harder and convince me that you are actually a nice guy for once.." V said, and left Jungkook standing there wihle he walked away, further and further from the gate. 

Jungkook followed up to V. "Wanna have there?" He smiled as V turned around. "To get my rummaged by you? I don't think so. I had to limp the whole day, and my back still hurts.." V said showing his lower back by lifting up his shirt. 

Jungkook laughed. "Another day then?" and V smiled. 

"Sure."

_After A While- 

V walked home, not sure if his friends were there or not. He entered the house, first putting in the password. As he took off his shoes, he heard a lous noise coming from the bedroom. 

"Aye... is there someone here?" V called out from the doorway. He took off his shoe and walked into the bedroom, firstly dropping off his bag and uniform on the couch. 

As he entered the bedroom, he saw Jungkook. "Yah!! What are you doing in my house, stalker?" V said, pretending to cover himself with his hands. Jungkook laid there and watched as the hyung walked over and took off his white button shirt underneath. 

V slowly took off his pants and shirt, only leaving his boxers. "Imma take a shower, just make yourself at home and go microwave something in the kitchen." V said, ignoring the fact that Jungkook broke in the through the open window in his bedroom. 

V looked over at the window, there was a crack on it. "By the way, you better fix it too." he said pointing at the window. Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes, lying down his hand which supported him onto the bed. 

V entered the shower, taking off his boxer and then sloqly scrubbing himself until he heard the bathroom door open. "Jungkook..." V said as he saw Jungkook through the see through door which seperated him and Jungkook. 

"I swear if you come in here, I will beat you up..." V threatened as he washed his face away. Then he heard Jungkook exit. "Aish, that boy gets on my nerves.." V said, annoyed. 

-After- 

V finished showering and took the towel which laid somewhere on the counter. As soon as he came out from the bathroom and then closing the door, he saw Jungkook laying the bed, leaving a spot on the left side of the bed for V to sleep. 

V frowned. He liked to sleep in the corner. Slowly, he changed into his pajamas and entered the bed. V then pushed Jungkook slightly so that he would be on the left side instead.

He finally scooted and V covered himself in the blankets, making sure for extra protection since it was Jungkook here. He was sure, actaully he was positive that he was never going to fall in love again. 

But this boy made that change. What did that mean to V though? He loved him?