My Back Story

He's my Past, You are my Future

Taehyung walked down the noisy hallways, which was filled everyday, so this was not something new to him. He looked down to his bag where he carried everything and took out his phone and earplug. 

"Everyday is noisy like always..." V whispered to himself. As he changed his music and went into his playlist, he collided into a figure who was about 1 inch shorter than he was. 

Suprised for the moment, V accidently inhaled some of his cologne and fell back. The smell was way too strong for his poor nose to handle. Immediately, the boy and V arose from the ground, letting his earplugs drag on the ground. 

"Oh!! Sorry! I'm in a rush right now.." the boy said as he hurriedly picked up the papers and textbooks from the floor and handed it to V. "My name's Jung Hoseok, by the way! Just call me J-hope though!" J-hope yelled as he ran away, the opposite direction of V and waved his hands. 

V sighed and continued to walk towards his destination. "That was weird.." he mumbled to himself. "Hey!! Hoseok! When I catch you, you are dead!!" a boy with light brown hair said, running towards the boy which he just had met. 

V tilted his shoulders, letting the man go past him without him noticing, but boy he was wrong. "Oh! I'm sorry!" he yelled and slowed down. He looked back for a glance and ran towards the direction which J-hope went. 

He looked down at the ground and plugged back in his earplugs. V did not like to be noticed by other students. He would sometimes like to think himself as an outcast, or outsider, like he didn't belong to this school. 

Actually, he was like this because of his parents and a boy which he once loved in his past. His parents already knew he was gay, and so when a new neighbor came into the nerighborhood, and they also knew he was gay, they forced him to go out with the guy. 

He was pretty nice at first, and also when his parents were present. But when they were gone and after a few months, he asked V out, and he accepted the offer. HOw'd he wish he had never done that. 

After they dated for no more than 2 weeks, V had fallen terribly bad for the boy. And the two weeks following that day was a nightmare. V then found out that the boy was a smoker, a student in his school, and also a cheater. 

One day, when they promised to go out on a date in the park, V came back with ice creams in his hands and a smile on his face, only to see a horrifying sight and sound. 

He heard grunting and sounds, coming from behind the bush. When he walked towards it, he saw his so called boyfriend hovering over a girl. Her shorts and underwear was pulled down, with his hands roaming under her bra. 

The moment she saw him, she screamed, catching the boy's attention. He then felt tears gather up in eyes, menacing to come out from under his eyelids. Finally, he let one tear fall down from his eyes, and dropped the ice cream, planning to run away. 

His 'boyfriend' rose from the girl and jumped over the bush, heading towards V, who was running and calling out his name, begging for him to stop. His heart burned with jealousy and hatred. 

He hated the sight of a love one... mating with someone else other than him. He ran, not planning to stop anytime soon. As v reached his house, he entered, ignoring everything word his 'boyfriend' screamed. 

When he entered the kitchen, he saw his mother, cooking. She heard the footstep and turned around, wickedly smiling. "How'd it go, honey??" she asked, still smiling. She looked like Coraline's other mother, from the Coraline movie. 

V freaked out and ran up the stairs, which lead to his room and closed his door tight. He jumped onto his bed, forgetting to take a shower, or his shoes and just hid under the cover, crying his eyes out. 

He continued to cry until he was too tired to do so and headed straight towards no where. That was when he decided to move out the house, and into another one where the boy would not know his location, or his parents. 

Were they the ones that set up the plan? Why though? He had this thought in mind until, it turned morning. He rubbed his eyes and continued to rub it, the itchy feeling not going away. 

His heart pained, and so did the memory. Luckily, before they had though, he stopped him, and that was just the day before he saw him and the girl at the park, having . 

V teared up again. He curled up into a little ball and continued to cry that morning. That afternoon, he moved out, leaving his parents nothing and only taking his clothes and some money. 

He also enrolled to another school to get away from any other problems. He also told the principal to not tell other his parents or any other people of where he was going. He agreed. 

And now, he decided, even if he was going to be single for life, he wasn't going to give a in the world. Do whatever for what he cares. He walked to his second preiod and sat at the back row, looking down at his book because he was too far away from the window to look at it. 

The book was intresting, but he preferred going to roof and sleeping there instead of sitting on the chair and reading, but he couldn't help it. He read and read, until he felt his eyes get tired and he drifted to sleep. 

Lately, he was not sleeping well with the nightmares he had of his past lover. He always woke up, breaking a sweat along. This time, it was the same. "Hello, my name's Jungkook." a random boy said at the front of the class.

V stared at the boy. He was beautiful. But somehow, 

he reminded V of his past lover.