Awake....

Deserted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

 

Yoongi wakes up with a loud 'NO' scaring the of other members in caravan.

Jin ran up to him and hug while rubbing his back "Yoongi Ah ....Thank you ,....You are r-really ok?..Thanks for waking up..." Jin ends up crying .

Yoongi finds himself in a luxurious caravan with royal furniture , furnished beautifully . Jin and Namjoon in it along with him.

"W-why are you crying hyung and .....where is Jimin.....Jimin where is he ?is he alright ....please say yes " be pleads holding Jin's hand .

"Yoongi Ah .......................You saved him...." Jin cries again hugging Yoongi as Namjoon joins them smiling rubbing Jin's back

....

"Yes Suga you did it , You are the brain of group now ...thanks to you he is breathing now .....But still he is in a deep sleep doctors said he have to get up today ....or it will be coma" Namjoon said sitting beside him and patting his back "I am proud of you Suga " he continued.

"W-what coma?...."

"No Don't worry ....He will be fine I am sure , He is a fighter ...."Jin said moving away to move out of caravan.

"I guess you would like to meet him ...Mr hero ....lets go "Namjoon followed Jin ushering Yoongi to follow.

Yoongi almost stumbled due to headache when he hastily jumped off the bed .

.

.

There were six  caravans on their campsite now ,One had Jimin and Jhope as he kept his company taking care of him along with 2 staff members.

Other had Namjoon,Yoongi and Jin in them .....Taehyung was sleeping in one them after hearing that Jimin was alive .

Whereas Jungkook locked himself in one.....
As other caravans belonged to officers and BangPd and staff.

..

...

....

Yoongi went closer to Jimin planting a kiss on his cheek with closed eyes, when he open them he saw Jimin staring at him.He jumped back with a gasp .

"Jimin ah you are awake !!!!!!!" He shouted happily waking up J hope who was snoring beside the pink haired boy.

"H-hyung-g ..?....w-where am I-I" Jimin stuttered.

"Jimin !!!"said Yoongi hugging the latter. Few tears rolled down his pale cheeks.

"Don't-t cry hyung .....and .....can you please switch off these heaters, I am burning "he said smiling sheepishly.

" Ah...bu--" He was cut off ..."Jimin !!!!!!!" said Jhope chirping. And hugged the said boy warmly

"Ya stop scaring the kid ..." Yoongi scoffed.

"Hyungs switch it off I am burning ....Please~" Jimin said again frowning.

...

.

.

"No Jimin-shi I will ask few questions regarding your body please answer it and follow what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter