Lets talk

Deserted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE.....READ IT BEFORE YOU CONTINUE.

 

 

 

Jimin never truly hated Jungkook ,He kept his distance only to forget the past .Its terryfying for him .....He knows he will end up crying if He ever talk to him.

but.

But When He saw Jungkook snoring softly on hospital bed his heart melted.He knows its because of him he is in hospital now , only if He hadn't bursted his anger on maknae the other day .

​​​​​​FLASH BACK 

Their performance was next day all the members were practicing to make everything perfect.

Jin Namjoon Yoongi Taehyung returned to their dorms after they felt like they were done for day.

Whereas Jimin ,Jhope and Jungkook stayed practicing their parts. 

After half an hour of singing Jimin went out for a walk along with his cigarette pack Yeah He smokes every now and then now a days it helps him cope out with anxiety.Unaware that Jungkook followed him.

Jimin was about to lit the cigarette but when Jungkook immediately slapped it away from his hand earning a yelp.

"What the Hyu--..Jung..kook?"Jimin asked frowning.

"Hyung its not good for health ,I didn't knew you smoked"

"Its none of your business"

"Hyung please we need to talk I can't keep it in anymore .Please "

Jimin ignored now placing another cigarette between his lips looking away at sky.

"Hyung !! please"Jungkook turned him around by holding his arms to keep the latter in place.

"Let go" Jimin snapped stirring.

Jungkook immediately hugged the shorter firmly ,"Hyung ! Jiminie Hyung you are most important part of my life....I just didn't know how to respond back then....." few silent tears rolled down his cheek to Jimin's shoulder making the latter relax a bit.

No don't cry KookieAh ,Hyung loves you .........No I dont love him ......yes I do .........Do you even have pride? ............I dont know when it comes to him I want to be selfless........Hell no! I wont let you fall again Jimin I will never forgive him never ever ,Even if he die ..........what No! Please how can you imagine him die !........*,snort*

Jimin was fighting himself in internal conflict .

"LET GO!!!YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH ME !!!" He abruptly pushed Jungkook and slapped him .

He was afraid that the other might hear his loud heartbeat. No I cant let my guard down ,I love him but no I cant let him know that.......Yes right I told you ,You should hate him ,And best thing you did is you slapped him. .......What ?I slapped ? No!!!!Kookie I am sorry.

Jungkook stared at him with glossy eyes ,the shorter was now on verge of crying staring at his own hand .....What have I done?Sorry Kookie I-I 

Jimin abruptly runs away to hide his tears which are unconciously sliding down his cheeks.

(Jungkook goes back to studio with teary eyes ,Jhope consoles him)

END OF FLASH BACK 

The ward was big and had lot of machines attached near the bed which emitted heartbeat rate sounds .Jimim slowly entered the ward and stood beside the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter