Found?

Deserted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The rest of them were searching for Jimin... (Its at same as time as Jimin woke up after 5 hours in last chapter)

Jungkook also joined them as he couldn't just sit restless , Curiosity is killing him...He knows he is the reason behind all of this 

.....

Taehyung is calling out  the loudest he could ....He is shouting 'Jimin' for only 5 minutes from now but his voice is breaking  .....his throat hurts like its been cut inside.

Though the storm is calm now ,Its still freezing cold....a shiver run down his spine when he imagine Jimin without any blanket...Its my fault    ....I am sorry Jimin Ah.

....

J hope was shivering ,But he kept moving faster calling out 'Jiminie where are you .....answer meee' All the time ....

.he carried extra blanket in case he finds Jimin...I should've watched for you Jimin Ah ....I am such a  careless Hyung forgive me.

.....

Jin was shivering as well...but Namjoon held him wiping his tears as he cried all way searching ."Jin please don't cry our minnie will be fine ....." 

"Can you promise that???" Pleaded Jin all teary ,Namjoon just patted him.

"Manager Hyung we searched this section shall be search other ? " Asked Namjoon from his walkie talkie (They were given walkie talkie to communicate as everyone) 

"Come back Namjoon , Officers have a news....Just come back" Replied manager .

"What?? What news ...and why do you sound so dull about it Hyung?" Asked Jin hurriedly as tears rolls down his cheek.

"Just come back for now,and trace my GPS for exact location"He said cutting off.

"But wh--" Jin started.

"Lets go and see " said Namjoon hugging him and dragging him along ....even his eyes were all teary He sensed something was wrong.

...

...

Jungkook ran everywhere he could shouting and calling out 'Sorry Jimin please come out' .....are you hiding !!! ...'....He cried too.....he searched for Jimin as if he was hiding behind frosty bushes or icy cliffs.I will do anything for you please come back , just hit me if you want to  ,kill me but please don't die....I will die...If anything happens to you. But he got called out by manager along with Taehyung and J hope along there walkie talkies....

 

Yoongi along with a staff member strolled quickly everywhere....he shouted 'Jimin are you there....answer me Jimin' loudly as possible.....his throats hurts but he don't give a damn ....he walked faster pace everytime they check a section.

 Jimin ah I slept when you were lost ....I am sorry ....I will quit swearing...I will quit sleeping extra at noon....I will quit everything....please come back safe and sound. Tears roll down his cheek ....he didn't even care to rub it off.

He was too called of by manager .

They all searched for Half an hour (Jimin on other side fell down laying on drown as he couldn't move any longer but was alive)

They all returned back expecting answers from manager and officers ahead oh them ......

.

.

 

"I am sorry " said one of the officers.

"Why the are you sorry for? "Asked Jungkook annoyed by his incomplete sentence.

"I know he is important but our search team are not here to help ,It could take a day ...."He said looking at his shoes.

"What the a day ???? Are you ing kidding me?? " Yoongi shouted .Earning a flinch from them.

"I- we are sorry ,We are trying ,but you have to wait as there will another storm soon and this will last longer ,We can't search for him from ground and our choppers are day away and we can't risk your safety " He said now looking guilty.

"What the hell you want us to do with your problem....why the you called us back ...We will search for him and find him , you go sleep inside if you tired! "Said Taehyung angrily For the first time.

"No thats dangerous and in this glacier....the one who get losts or disappeared were never found .....its our responsibility t-" he was cut off.

" off " said Jungkook and Taehyung in Unison before moving away to search together now.We will get Jimin....no matter what ! Rest of others went other directions planning to go further in the icy forest...

....

They all separated once again , they were more worried now ....as they have to find Jimin sooner as Another storm will be a obstacle for them ....they were not sure Jimin would survive that up coming storm 'alone'....They can't wait....There is no way they will quit

"MOFO!! they can't even bring their chopper ...bull who made them officers!!! " Yoongi bursted suddenly startling the staff members , running as he kept looking for Jimin .

.

.

It was more 20 minutes they didn't find him.The wind started to get wild ,Making it difficult for them to breathe...they all felt numb but continued as they thought Jimin must be facing worst.(Jimin at the same time closed his eyes....after bidding goodbye in his mind).

Jungkook glanced at the watch Its 5 hours and 45 minutes since he was missing he calculated. His eyes trail down to a mute button on his watch ....And he remembered that Jimin was wearing his watch that he gifted him last year ....His head shot up and he stopped his tracks holding Taehyung back.

"Tae!!" 

"What Jungkook ? Why did we stop?...you found him".

" Tae !! Jimin is wearing the watch I gifted him last year .......If I press my music button here on my watch and send signal....it will play on Jimin's watch...usually this feature is to talk as couples tend to miss eachoth--"

"Wait !!!What ??? Greatt ....wait Jungkook why are you telling everything so late ....I swear I will kill if we find Jimin any later......now signal it right now!!  I will inform the others"he said while moving away a bit and informing others in process.

"Thats great !! Tae I will keep my ears clear now .....please hurry up " Jhope chirped after a long time sadness.

"Good Tae ....very Good ....we will keep looking" Jin said.

"That mofo is so ing dumb....why do he remember is so late??" Yoongi scoffed.

"Very good ,Thats good development " said Namjoon searching more ahead in opposite  direction of Jin.

 

.

.

Music plays and plays and plays ....no one heard it.......May he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter