Prepared with Weird Feelings.

Deserted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am ready " Jimin chirped holding his bag on eye level for everyone to see. Ok only Yoongi nodded in reply while reading his new lyrics .Rest of the boys still packed .

Jimin sat beside the pale boy nudging him, "Hyung do you like my new rings?"

"Of course Jimin ah .....I am planning to write songs on it"They chuckled .

Jungkook is still sulking and mummering '' ,'' ,' while packing .

They all packed neccessities and warm clothes for Trip.Of course it will be cold ....No scratch that unbearable cold .....It maybe a bad idea to take a risk like that but whats decided can't be changed now .

......

.......

 

They all sit in living room Taehyung beaming happily as he grabs Jimin to sit beside him.-Jungkook does a tongue thing ,He dont even know why he is Jeolous of Taehyung-Jungkook have weird feelings towards Jimin ,He doesnt know why.

"Everyone be carefull watch out for yourself and others too.This place is not that safe so stay close with others. Its a 5 hours Journey through plane And Thanks to Taehyung-shi (sarcasm) our seats are shattered .So boys All the best and Stay close Fighting !!!!"Said Bang PD.

Jungkook and Jimin had seats on corner .Jimin gave his window seat for Sulking and Angry Maknae. He had a very happy Taehyung on his another side.

J hope and Yoongi sat together...with Yoongi sleeping on him like a ball on other side of plane.

Namjoon and Jin sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter