Jeonlous

Deserted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I LIED TRIPLE UPDATE GUYS (READ TWO CHAPTERS BEFORE THIS)

'TRIPLE UPDATE' PLZ DONT MISS ANY CHAPTERS

 

 

 

And there it goes .

Jungkook never felt so helpless in his life , one day someone asked Jimin about Jikook he said 'We are like best friends of brothers' Hurting the maknae unknowingly.

Jimin got closer to every member of BTS therfore rise in all shippers was evident ,JinMin ,Vmin ,Jihope,MonMin ,Jikook ,Yoonmin shippers were on heaven watching all those subtle , open and caring moments . Its Jimin way of not hurting anyone along with keeping himself happy too,He wants everyone to be happy and he loves his Maknae like his younger member in front of others.

Jungkook no longer felt special as Jimin now treated every member equally loving everyone .Maknae got jeolous of one particular OTP Vmin .

These two seemes to grow a lot closer and were always glued to each other ,they even pranked others having spy cam ,played games together ,shared room etc all stuff that is countless.

Back hugs ,kisses on cheeks ,piggy back rides were common .

Jungkook could no longer contain himself from showing his jeolousy.

Jeolousy was taking the best of him .

Not only he had jeolousy to go through but also ....ahem...

Jimin got lot more ier .....yes he was y but now he is extra y like a wild beast on stage.

Jungkook had to run to washroom abruptly some times ....(You know why *insert y emo*).

Jungkook was first shy whenever he was near Jimin but now he is mixer of jeolousy ,possessiveness and arousal at same time ...Poor Maknae

.....

"Ayo! Jiminie sit on my lap the ground is cold "Taehyung said pulling Jimin on his lap back hugging him.

They were watching Annabelle .Jin,Namjoon,Yoongi and Hoseok was sitting on large couch .Jungkook on armchair beside them and Vmin on other Armchair opposite to Jungkook who was staring at them intently rather than watching the movie.

"Eeeeeeeek"Hoseok squealed pressing Yoongi's arm tightly.When doll moved

"Urgh ,Stop shouting man ,grow some balls we are ing trying to watch a movie here"Yoongi scoffed .

"Yah Hyung ! Don't scold him its really scary ,Thats why I preferred comedy movie"Jimin said .

And next second the doll killed the character and Vmin squealed hugging each other tightly making Jungkook restless in his seat .

....

"Awww baby Jiminie slept "Cooed hoseok .

"How much cuter can He get aww"Jin smiled lovingly .

"Yeah they look like a couple now ,He is so small cute~"Namjoom said stuffing popcorn in his mouth.

Jimin was snoring softly in Taehyung's lap who was rocking him side to side while hugging him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter