A Secret Kiss.

Deserted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook leaned closer and before the other could register his surroundings ,he placed one hand on his neck and used other free hand to hold the latters swaying hands.

He kissed him softly

It was innocent and soft kiss as he slowly moved his lips tracing every inch of shorter's lips.

Jimin didn't return the kiss ,Isn't that obvious

Can you imagine someone ,unknown may be stranger is kissing you in pitch dark .Awkward and weird.What the ?

The sweet kiss lasted for whole one minute before Jungkook abruptly moved away .He rushed towards the door stumbling over furniture in the way.He left the room leaving a stunned Jimin behind who didn't even utter a word too shocked to register it yet.

Jimin touched his own lips reliving the moment like some kdrama.He blushed furiously after realisation hit him.Did someone just kissed me?....what? Why?

.....

.

.

"What happend Jimminnie!? Why are you blushing??"Hoseok asked .Jimin blushed again.

"No...I-I am not...."He stuttered.

Who on earth did that ??? I can identify 'him'( yes him because of his muscular hands that gripped my neck...)through his scent but I am not sure .....Would he kiss me ? But why would he?.....Why?

​​​​​​

Jungkook was staring out of the window smiling .

His lips are so soft ,softer than I expected ....so cute He is blushing .....So it feels heavenly when we kiss Park Jimin....wow Just Wow!!!.Thought Jungkook squealing internally.

And since that day Everything between them became awkward......

....

Next day

I will confess today ..... Shall I? ....can I?.... Oh god I am shivering.....what if he says no?.....Holy ......omg what about Eunji I should clarify her before moving on......Thank god my addiction is gone all thats to my Cute Jiminie Hyung *blush*.No I will confess first ....I will clarify later on.....I will today.

Jungkook got off his bed at afternoon where he was sprawled trashing around for almost 3 hours Whereas other BTS were out for lunch .

Unaware that Jimin was also inside his room (who woke up late) ,he tip toed to Jhope's and Jimin's shared room .To lay on his bed for a while to comfort himself from anxiety.

Before he could enter he collided with smaller ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter