Mark is Mom

Hot and Spicy

After getting fresh up, Mark called Jinyoung to check how he is doing alone in the room. For not his surprise Jinyoung is almost crying to stay alone in that room.

MT: Hey! Did you fresh up?

JY: No. I am sitting on my bed.

MT: Are you alright?

JY: No. I am not. (He now started crying)

Mark got up from bed and went to Jinyoung’s room. “Open the door I am coming to your room”.

Jinyoung immediately opened the door, “Thank you for coming over”, he hugged Mark with teary eyes.

MT: Ok! Go fresh up. I will stay here for this night. (Wiping Jinyoung’s tears)

JY: No I won’t. We can sleep.

MT: It’s not good. We were roaming all through the day. Go get some bath so you can sleep well. I am anyways outside your bathroom so don’t be scared.

JY: Sure? Fine. Is it ok if I keep the door open? So you can come inside if anything happens.

MT: Great. Yes perfect. And I will talk to you until you finish your bath.

And with that Jinyoung finally went for bath while Mark talked, gossiped and even sang for Jinyoung.

After Jinyoung is out, they both got into their beds and they started to sleep. Not even 15 minutes, Jinyoung got up screaming. Mark went to Jinyoung’s bed made him lie down side ways, tapped him lightly to relax, rubbed his hands on Jinyoung’s hair and hands, he kept his hands around Jinyoung, tapped him in his hands, back hugged him, whispered in his ears “I am Mark. I am here with you now and I am not going anywhere. So please sleep peacefully. I will tell you stories until you sleep.”

Not more than 5 minutes Jinyoung slept and eventually Mark.

Next day morning, Mark woke up first saw Jinyoung sleeping on the bed in his hug like a baby. He gave a kiss to Jinyoung on his cheek and pulled himself carefully to not to disturb him.

He went to bathroom for nature call, when he finished his work and came back he heard Jinyoung talking over phone. “Mom where are you? Are you sure? You dint come to Netherlands to see me?” happy face turned frowned “Mom I felt like I slept next to you last night and you even kissed me when we got up. I felt the warmth of you last night, I can still feel your lips on my cheek.” Angry Jinyoung now screamed, “Mom it’s impossible, how I can sleep next to someone and feel like it’s you. It’s definitely you. Ok then maybe I am dreaming. Ok will talk to you again. Bye”

Mark felt blushed. I was the one who slept next to him hugging, and he is thinking it’s his mom. Is it because he never slept with anyone before other than his mom that he is feeling me as his mother? Or is it because he feels the same with everyone he sleeps with?

He came to the room as if nothing happened, he does not want to disturb Jinyoung’s happy opinion of the feel of his mom, went casually and slept on the other bed. After an hour they woke up again to get to their respective rooms to get ready for the theme park.

-0-

Mark booked a cab for all of them to go to the park. In the middle of the jokes, Jackson who actually took it as the purpose of his life, started to tease Jinyoung again.

“Hey Jinyoung. How did you enjoy the movie yesterday?” Jackson asked, JaeBum and Youngjae hit him very badly.

Youngjae asked after realizing about the room 49 story that Jackson has cooked the day before, “Were you able to sleep properly yesterday? Did you have any nightmares?”

JS: Are you crazy? Can’t you see in his face that he slept very sound last night? Am I right Jinyoung?

Mark was actually thinking how to ask the same question to Jinyoung from morning. He pretended he is not concentrating but totally left his ears nose eyes body everything towards the answer Jinyoung is going to give.

Jinyoung nodded as a yes to Youngjae and answered to Jackson, “I got a dream but it a very good dream. I felt like my mom came to me back hugged me and slept with me all night to give me a pleasure from the horror’s you created. She also gave me a kiss on my cheek in the morning saying ‘Cutie Pie’ which she always says to me when she is in total love with me. I am so happy today even though it’s a dream.”

Mark left stunned and spellbound next to those guys. BamBam moved him to bring him into this world, raised his eyes to ask him what happened. Mark nodded as nothing.

JaeBum started to share the story he heard from others from his batch, “Anyways guys, do you people realize that your class has more students than expected in any class in this college?”

BB: Yeah we are one student more than other classes. What’s in that?

JB: There is a rumor around that a guy got into this class after the admissions were over with some special considerations.

BB: Considerations? What considerations? And is there a rumor on who is he?

YJ: Considerations like, studies, influence or money. And some detectives in my year has narrowed down the possible people to Yugyeom, BamBam, Jinyoung and Mark, based on the 3 considerations.

“What nonsense?” Jinyoung and Mark said together. Mark is confused with what he heard about special admission.

They reached theme park with all fun and talk, Mark got the tickets for all of them. They enjoyed till everyone felt hungry. After having food, they decided to go to Scary house. Jinyoung as expected was not ready to go for that. Mark did not give any chance to Jinyoung to say a word, he mentioned to the rest of the team, “I am not interested in that, you people carry on. Jinyoung come let’s go and have Ice cream”

Jinyoung felt relaxed and followed Mark to get away from the scary stuff. Mark bought two ice creams, gave one to Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung, see that girl in red dress. She is looking so awesome. Wow her legs they are beautiful. See see there”, Mark told Jinyoung. Jinyoung is blank no reaction. Mark turned towards Jinyoung to see what’s happening. Jinyoung is only busy in having his ice cream as if that is the last ice cream in this world.

“Hey man, I am talking to you”, Mark forced. Jinyoung, “See towards your right” Mark turned right side, he saw a group of 3 girls looking at them. “See left”, Mark turned left on Jinyoung’s orders to see 4 girls fighting for sharing the two handsome friends. “Behind you”, Mark saw with lost hope and found 4 girls following them actually trying to hit on them in reverse.

“Do you still want to hit on that girl?” Jinyoung asked.

Mark did not answer, he just walked closer to Jinyoung, put his hand left hand on Jinyoung’s neck towards the right side, raised his legs a bit to reach Jinyoung’s face and kissed Jinyoung on his right cheek. Jinyoung closed his eyes in shy until he heard Mark talking to him, “Now open your eyes and see towards your left, right and back.”

Jinyoung turned all directions to see people around, he saw all the girls seeing them before has frowned their faces, people behind stopped following them. Jinyoung was happy seeing no one is watching them, so hugged Mark in excitement. Mark laughed at his childish act.

“So if you are ready shall we go and hit on that girl now?” Jinyoung nodded with big broad eyes and smile, they both ran in the direction the girl went.

She is playing ring toss with her friends. Our guys also went to play the game. Jinyoung was made stand next to her, they took the rings to pretend they are playing too. While Jinyoung was concentrating on getting the toy he wanted, some guys came randomly and they pushed Mark, who fell on Jinyoung eventually fell on the red dress girl.

Girl looked Jinyoung with anger but soon realized that it’s not his fault. When they turned back to the game, shopkeeper gave a Pikachu soft toy to Jinyoung. Jinyoung gave that to Mark, knowing Mark likes Pikachu. Mark hugged it with so much love.

Jinyoung’s second ring, he aimed at a book, when he was about to throw, the girl moved bit forward to take a ring, the event ended up with his hand hitting the girl’s mouth and the ring flying somewhere. Looking her in pain, a friend of her, probably her boyfriend, checked her if she is fine and once he confirmed she is, he went to Jinyoung held his shirt collar. He tried to move him towards him but soon left, moving his hands from the collar to his stomach.

Mark gave a punch to the guy on his stomach so hard that he couldn’t resist and bend down to his feet holding his stomach. Shopkeeper gave a teddy bear to Jinyoung that he won it in his second throw. He gave that to the girl, “I am sorry for this mess up. It was not intentional, please take this as an apology”. She took the soft toy, gave a nice smile to him. Jinyoung pulled Mark from there, saying sorry to the boy.

JY: Why did you hit him like that?

MT: How dare he is to hold your collar. You and the girl are there so he was saved, if not I would have hit him more there.

JY: You will hit someone just because they held my collar?

MT: What nonsense you are talking, I would have done the same for any of you and other 5 friends of ours. No one can hurt someone I am close to for no reason.

JY: Ok I will change my question. So you will hit someone just because they held your BFF’s collar?

MT: Yes. Definitely, absolutely, perfectly. I cannot let anyone hurt something that I feel like is mine. Anyways, I also told you that I will protect you in the theme park right. That’s what I did. Stop the topic, people would be waiting for us.

After a while when all boys are together, the boy and the girl came to them and apologized to Jinyoung and Mark. Mark apologized in return, then they bid good bye.

All boys felt suspicious.

BB: Who is he why is he saying sorry to you guys?

MT: Jinyoung tried to hit on that girl and that boyfriend got angry.

Jinyoung pushed Mark and told the boys the whole story happened.

-0-

They enjoyed the whole day and finally reached their rooms. Yugyeom was waiting for them in Mark, BamBam room. The moment BamBam entered the room he pulled BamBam with his hand and twisted the hand shouting at him, “How could you go to some theme park without me?”

“Mark took us there saying it’s his treat for winning the beauty pageant. I would feel bored in the room if I dint go so I went”, BamBam almost cried of pain, “Leave my hand it’s hurting.”

YG: That doesn’t cool down my anger. You should have got it postponed to next week.

BB: You are hurting me, Mark cannot see anyone hurting his BFF’s, he will punch you if you keep hurting me like this.

YG: What nonsense you are talking?

Mark laughed at his friends for their conversation, walked towards them, hugged them both. “I am so glad I came here and found you guys”. He consoled Yugyeom that he will give him something big when he want later.

YG: That I like. What is that BamBam is saying about you hitting me?

MT: Ask him.

He left that those two in the room, went to bathroom to relax from his tiring day.

BamBam and Yugyeom lied on BamBam’s bed, when Mark returned the three shared all their day’s experience with each other. Yugyeom hit BamBam for every happy thing he shared, BamBam hugged him every time he frowned. Mark saw them and thought that they are real friends. Then he realized that Jinyoung is alone in his room, so he called the other’s phone for no reply. Took room key from Yugyeom to see what’s up there.

BamBam asked Mark, “Mark, if you want to sleep there for today carry on. Anyways this guy definitely will not go back.” showing at frowned Yugyeom. Yugyeom is actually sad that he is missing his brother after spending 2 days with him. Only BamBam can understand that side of his friend though he never said it.

Jinyoung’s room is silent, the boy is sleeping in there pleasantly. No disturbance is better. Mark silently lied on Yugyeom’s bed with the Pikachu Jinyoung bought him. He is able to see Jinyoung’s face, he couldn’t sleep with thoughts flowing again. How could he feel sleeping with me as his mother?

BamBam and Yugyeom spoke for hours and slept.