After effects - Jinyoung

Hot and Spicy

"Omma! I am home", Shouted Jinyoung so loudly that not only his house even the neighbours could know that he is home. 

"What happened to this kid? He went out by himself with no concerns and he is even declaring that he is in house to everyone in this street now." Appa exclaimed.

"I am loving this. He became loud suddenly. He is not hiding anymore. It's feeling like my kid is alive" Omma turned around herself while saying this. 

"Shh. I am worried something is up with this guy...." Appa did not complete his sentence before he was interrupted by jinyoung who came saying, "Who are you worried of?" He was laughing brightly that his Omma was just staring at him for his beautiful smile and father lost his words for a second seeing his kid's laugh.

"Whats up with you Jinyoung? You are going around the roads alone and you look not worried about people staring at you. Your house is no more your hiding place. What did people do to you in Netherlands? Who is that?..." Appa kept on asking questions with out even breathing.

"Appa Appa! Please cool down. People in Netherlands they made me understand that I dont have to bother about others if i am not interested in them. Its Mark who tought me this. 

I made good friends there and I don’t know how Mark became as important as you guys", Jinyoung still smiling and hugging his Omma.

"Omma you remember one day I called you and asked if you came to hostel! That day it was actually Mark. He hugged me while sleeping because I was murmuring in the sleep about the ghosts scared. He even kissed me on my cheek in the morning like how you do usually." He did not leave his Omma yet.

"Oh is it! Call him once I will talk to him and thank him for giving me a new and joyful Jinyoung." Omma still did not get out of her happiness.

"Oh. I forgot my mobile in hostel, I don’t have contacts of any of my friends now. I am not even sure how to contact Mark. He must be worried that I did not call him." Sudden sorrow flowed to Jinyoung's face thinking about how left the hostel the day after their date and now he is not reachable to Mark. Mark would definitely think other wise about him and he would be worried now.

"Don’t worry son. Your father can look for Mark's number for us to talk." she told jinyoung and immediately turned towards her husband for confirmation, "Honey! You can get that number right."

"Mark's family owns the business which is internationally famous placed out of LA,USA. Can you look for his number and give me?" Jinyoung requested his father, with the most adorable face that his father has ever seen in his kid.

Appa who couldn’t hold his son's "Ok. I will try to get some details of Mark so you can contact him and tell him you are fine. But I am not sure how much I can get"

"Thank you Appa." Jinyoung jumped on his father out of happiness.

After 1 hour -

Tring Tring… Appa's phone rang. "Hello Jinyoung. What happened? Why did you call me suddenly?" Appa concerned about the call and asked Jinyoung. "Appa that. Did you get Mark's details?" Jinyoung told without waiting for any while. That’s the only reason he called his Appa. "Ah Jinyoung, I am yet to reach office. I have to meet the manager to ask him to get the details. Wait for a while.", after the clarification, Appa dropped the phone. Jinyoung frowned.

After 2 hours -

Tring Tring.. Appa's phone rang with a call from Jinyoung again.

Appa: "Hello Jinyoung. What happened?"

JY: "Appa that. Did you get Mark's details?"

Appa: "Manager is not in office yet. Have to wait"

After 3 hours -

Tring Tring.. Appa's phone rang with a call from Jinyoung again.

Appa: "Hello Jinyoung. Tell me"

JY: "Appa that. Did you get Mark's details?"

Appa: "Wait Manager is before me I will tell him right away."

JY: "Appaaaaaaaaa……….." Jinyoung sounded little angry.

After 4 hours -

Tring Tring.. Appa's phone rang with a call from Jinyoung again.

Appa: " Yes Jinyoung. Tell me"

JY: "Appa that…"

Appa: "Manager is trying. Its not a 5 minutes task we need to get contacts to get details. Wait Jinyoung" Appa sounded little irritated.

 

After 8 hours -

Tring Tring.. Appa's phone rang with a call from Jinyoung again.

Appa: " Yes Jinyoung. Tell me"

JY: "Appa..…"

Appa: "oh yeah. Manager is still working on it. Wait" He just dropped the phone.

Jinyoung felt frowned.

 

Midnight -

Jinyoung went to his parents room slowly and tried to wake up his father. "Appa Appa.." He called his father slowly. Appa woke up with a shock and was like, "What happened? Is everything ok?"

JY: No, nothing is ok. Did you get Mark's details?

Appa: Jinyoung can you see the time. Except for devils and Jinyoung no one else work at this time. GO SLEEP NOW.

Appa yelled at Jinyoung. Tears flowed in Jinyoung's eyes but he controlled and went to his room.

 

Jinyoung couldn’t sleep that night. He is excited that he will get to talk to Mark and at the same time he is worried if his Appa would be able to get the details.

 

Next day morning -

Jinyoung tried to ask his father in breakfast. "Appa, did you get any update?", father left the table without uttering a word.

 

After 2 hours -

Tring Tring.. Appa's phone rang with a call from Jinyoung again.

Appa: " Jinyoung, Manager is still working on it. I will call you my self once the details are gathered. Don’t call me for this again" Appa did not leave a chance to Jinyoung to talk and he dropped the call.

 

Jinyoung went to his Omma with eyes filled with tears. "Hey why are you crying?" She asked with concern. "Appa did not get the details and he is angry on me" Jinyoung literally cried. "Trust your Appa, he will get you everything that you need for your happiness. You need to wait a while, he has to get details of someone from the other side of the world. Takes time." Omma explained and consoled her son.

 

Jinyoung did not call his Appa after that. He did not talk anything to any one the whole day after that. Omma got scared, as if her son will go back to be old lonely Jinyoung again, so she called Appa, "Honey! Jinyoung is crying and he is not talking to anyone. Do something and get the details sooner." Omma asked Appa, its more like pleading.

Appa smiled at his wife, "Honey! I got the details already. I am just not telling to see Jinyoung's reaction. I will talk to him in the evening. Till then don’t tell him that I have Mark's details." "That’s why I love you Honey. You are awesome. Ok I will not tell him anything. Come home soon. I cant see him like that for longer time."

 

-0-

Evening -

Appa reached home. Jinyoung is watching TV when he saw Appa coming, and he was about to jump to his father to check if he got the details but then, he controlled and pretend that he is not interested and just watching TV. Appa sat next to Jinyoung and showed a paper to him.

"What is that?" Jinyoung asked as if he is not that interested. "Its Mark's house address. That is all I was able to get. Not his phone number", Appa told Jinyoung who changed his expressions from sad to shock to smile to laugh and finally jumped with a scream. "Mark's address! Appa I love you." he hugged and kissed his Appa on the cheek while grabbing the paper saying it. He read the paper twice and rushed to his room.

After a while Jinyoung came out dressed, "Omma, Appa I will be back in couple of hours" he declared and started to go out of the room. But Appa stopped him, "Wait I will also come. We can go in our car."

Appa took Jinyoung to the shopping mall which Jinyoung wanted to go. They bought a shirt that wrote,

"I CANT STOP

THINKING

ABOUT YOU

TODAY..

TOMORROW..

ALWAYS"

and reached home. Appa was shocked with the words on the shirt and the new and odd behavior of his kid.

 

That night -

"Honey! What are you thinking so deeply?" Omma asked Appa who is not even in the world to listen to the surroundings. "Honey!" She shouted moving him and then Appa came to senses. "Honey! Something is wrong with Jinyoung. He is not considering Mark as just friend. If I am not wrong, there is something more than that" It is not so tough for Appa to find out this. "Let it be. If I get to see Jinyoung like this forever, I approve every relation he wants to get in. Anyways, looks like Mark also cares our kid like us. So I am good with them getting married too." Omma said very casually as if she don't care. Appa hugged Omma and said, "Every kid should have a mom like you. And even if that is what Jinyoung wanted, even I won't deny it. But I wanted to find out if that is correct or not."

Jinyoung's room. He is busy writing and scrapping the papers, he is trying to write letter for Mark. That should not sound like a love letter but it should convey that he cares and misses Mark a lot. Finally after struggle for 4 hours and 2 full books, Jinyoung was able to come up with a simple and sweet letter. He felt proud about him self and slept off.

Next day, Jinyoung went and couriered the shirt and letter to Mark and returned home in cycle without Mask or anything to cover his face.

That night after dinner, Appa and Omma called jinyoung for a talk. Appa asked without taking any time or hesitating. "Do you love Mark?" Jinyoung was not shocked by the question, but he started to blush with that thought and question. Omma started blushing too seeing her son's new side. "Yes Appa. I think I am in love with him." Jinyoung first time confessed his love to any one.

"Did you tell him?" Omma asked excited. "No, I realized only the day before I started from there. So did not get chance to tell him yet." Jinyoung turned bit sad after telling this.

"What about the courier you sent? Did you confess in that?" Omma asked again, leaving Appa spellbound in the room.

"No, I will tell him only directly when I meet him for the next sem. Till then, I will enjoy this feelings." Jinyoung told, "But Omma Appa are you ok with this? Please tell me if you are not, I will drop my feelings. These are just new I can handle them."

"Don’t worry about us Jinyoung. You know the first thing that comes for us is your happiness. Doesn't matter how you get it, we are always behind you to support you with that." Appa told stopping Omma who opened to say something.

Jinyoung waited for rest of his holidays with the new feelings in him, thinking about meeting Mark and the ways to confess him. While his parents enjoyed the active Jinyoung.